Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    I thought that people already married can't file for a marriage license. They're disqualified in other words. So, fail...

And, as far as Bill O'Reilly marrying a Duck; how does the duck give his/her consent? One quack or two?

Anyway, DOMA was just ruled unconstitutional by a federal appeals court. Look out Ducks, here we come!
    Well thank God there is a conservative USSC

I thought that people already married can't file for a marriage license. They're disqualified in other words. So, fail...
    You thought? When?

De facto polygamy is already practiced throughout Europe, where welfare authorities provide benefits for multiple spouses among Muslim immigrants. Eventually, those states will recognize the practice officially.

And, as far as Bill O'Reilly marrying a Duck; how does the duck give his/her consent? One quack or two?

Anyway, DOMA was just ruled unconstitutional by a federal appeals court. Look out Ducks, here we come!
    Wow, you really are incapable of rational argument, aren't you?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Years after the courts once again decide that the majority doesn't get to decide for the minority, you'll find that gay marriages really aren't affecting your marriage at all. It's not causing everybody to leave their spouse for one of the same gender. It's not causing religious persecution. You'll realize that you'll be just fine. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Years after the courts once again decide that the majority doesn't get to decide for the minority, you'll find that gay marriages really aren't affecting your marriage at all. It's not causing everybody to leave their spouse for one of the same gender. It's not causing religious persecution. You'll realize that you'll be just fine. I promise.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Question: Had the vote gone your way, would you still be talking like this? Because the minority certainly spoke for the majority when it came to Obamacare.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

One of your stupider and more butt-hurt posts. Neither of the two things 'we will find out aren't problems' years from now have been identified by anyone here as problems they're worried about now. If this kind of hormone-infused shitty logic is the best the Left and the Gays can come up with on this, is it any wonder we think you're idiots?