eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Pitt's widdle tale...again.

Sun May 13, 2012, 10:38 PM
    WilliamPitt

Bullying: A Personal Story

Here There Be Monsters
    http://archive.truthout.org/here-there-be-monsters56756

Fuck Mitt Romney.
    I knew Pitt couldn't resist tooting his own horn again...

I'm surprised it took him this long to repost.
    May the FORCE be with you!

He compares himself to the Columbine shooters, and kind of justifies their actions. What a jerk. I think bullying is wrong and the schools should deal with it appropriately, but being bullied does not justify bringing guns to school and shooting everyone in sight.

My bully, a girl named Sally, was a patient as an adult at the office where my mom worked. She told my mom to tell me "hi". I told my mom to tell her that I also said "hi", but that I am 5'10" tall and have worked in children's services since college graduation, including 5 years as a delinquency worker. In Detroit.

I probably could have kicked Sally's butt at the time, but I wasn't a fighter. I talk tough now, but I didn't when I was 12. She ended up getting busted for drugs shortly after she beat me up, and got taken out of school by the cops in handcuffs and the funny thing is that the teachers let us all watch through the windows as the cops put her in the back seat.

They do know 0bama threw beatings on people right? They do know 0bama pushed girls around right? They do know 0bama's behavior is more atrocious than Romney's right?
    Be Not Afraid.

Will...don't forget about the brick incident.

Let me remind you: So on top of everything else, some ass just smashed my face with a brick
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Will...don't forget about the brick incident.

Let me remind you: So on top of everything else, some ass just smashed my face with a brick
    Yep. Just got back from the Kerry rally in Copley. Spent nearly eight hours standing in the cold rain and waind waiting for the word...and then the word came, and didn't come, and is hovering like doom...

So I am walking in the back door of my apartment building, and I hear someone behind me. I turn, and this douchebag threw a brick at my head. It mostly hit my shoulder, but bashed into my jaw. Pretty clearly a mugging attempt; the person who did it was young. Nothing is broken, I don't think. I can still work my jaw, and my shoulder is moving OK, and no teeth are loose. I have a big scratch on my face, and everything hurts like hell.

So, the moral of the story: No matter how bad you feel, no matter how crappy was your night, nobody threw a brick at your head.

Think I'm gonna call the cops.
    You mean they weren't waiting right there in the bushes?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You mean they weren't waiting right there in the bushes?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.