Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,809
    Considering how the DUmmies like to "enhance" the truth, I wouldn't put much stock behind Pitt's tale. Our fearless TruthOut Cub Reporter doesn't exactly have a Sterling record...
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Considering how the DUmmies like to "enhance" the truth, I wouldn't put much stock behind Pitt's tale. Our fearless TruthOut Cub Reporter doesn't exactly have a Sterling record...
    How many business days do i have to wait till his story is true?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    This douche doesn't even take the time to dispute the womans false claim about Columbine. Those 2 losers weren't bullied, they WERE bullies.

    I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this claptrap
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Dan D. Doty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pevely, Missouri
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I couldn't bring myself to read much of that, but I wondered if his parents did anything?
    You mean dressing up in a " hip " cowboy outfit so bad that guys in the gay rodeo wouldn't be caught dead in it?

    ... Or claiming Karl Rove was going to be arrested in three business days? And we are still waiting years later.

    ... Or how the little darling had to kiss $kinner's ass after threating to physically assault Bobolink to get back on to DU?

    Trust me, his parents had a lot to do with the asshole he is today.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.


    Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    You mean dressing up in a " hip " cowboy outfit so bad that guys in the gay rodeo wouldn't be caught dead in it?

    ... Or claiming Karl Rove was going to be arrested in three business days? And we are still waiting years later.

    ... Or how the little darling had to kiss $kinner's ass after threating to physically assault Bobolink to get back on to DU?

    Trust me, his parents had a lot to do with the asshole he is today.


    I just wondered, I mean IF that crap were true which it probably isn't, his parents are giant failures. Personally I'm pretty sure I'd know if my kid were being bullied. The bruises might be a clue.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Dan D. Doty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pevely, Missouri
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post


    I just wondered, I mean IF that crap were true which it probably isn't, his parents are giant failures. Personally I'm pretty sure I'd know if my kid were being bullied. The bruises might be a clue.
    Gina, DUers almost always over play a story.

    About two years back, a woman told about the terrible hit and run at a Wal-Greens she was at. She said the poor women had her arm broken and was in shock and she comforted the victim until the paramedics arrived. One of the folks here on CU also lived in the same area; called the Wal-Greens involved. A woman was clipped by a car, manager asked if she was okay, the woman said ya, and drove herself home. No broken arm, no shock, no paramedics.


    Moonbats need to make themself look good in front of other Moonbats; their NPD nver takes a holiday.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.


    Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    This douche doesn't even take the time to dispute the womans false claim about Columbine. Those 2 losers weren't bullied, they WERE bullies.

    I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this claptrap
    Eric Harris was also a psychopath and sadist.

    http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/criminal...s-profile.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Gina, DUers almost always over play a story.

    About two years back, a woman told about the terrible hit and run at a Wal-Greens she was at. She said the poor women had her arm broken and was in shock and she comforted the victim until the paramedics arrived. One of the folks here on CU also lived in the same area; called the Wal-Greens involved. A woman was clipped by a car, manager asked if she was okay, the woman said ya, and drove herself home. No broken arm, no shock, no paramedics.


    Moonbats need to make themself look good in front of other Moonbats; their NPD nver takes a holiday.
    I guess it's all about getting your post 'rec'd'. Positive reinforcement at any cost!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •