1. #1 They are thieves and pirates, looters, moochers, parasites, and skimmers, and they wa 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    kpete better watch it...

Tue May 15, 2012, 04:19 PM
    kpete

They are thieves and pirates, looters, moochers, parasites, and skimmers, and they want the money.

Where have you gone, John Galt? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

The infuriating irony of all these Randian sociopaths running around pretending to be wealth creators and excusing their monstrous selfishness on the grounds that they’re the reason the rest of us aren’t starving in the streets, as if there’d be streets without them, is that virtually none of them is the sort of Galtian hero they profess to admire.

They don’t build anything. They don’t create anything. They don’t run anything, they manage. There are no schools of Business Creation. Nobody gets an MBB, a Master’s of Building a Business. The key word in their schools and on their degrees is Administration. They are trained to be administrators, another way of saying bureaucrat. Bureaucrats do not build, create, or run things. They maintain the bureaucracy for their own comfort and advantage.

And they don’t want to build anything, create anything, or run anything. They just want the money that comes from things that have been built, created, and run by other men and women.

They are thieves and pirates, looters, moochers, parasites, and skimmers, and they want the money. All of it. Now.

She better watch out, it's not a good idea to call out the site Admin like that!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Let's see...Phil Knight...founder of Nike. MBA. I think he created some stuff.

I'm going to stop there because I only need that one example to offset that there have been 0 (zero) jobs created by every union that has ever existed for the last 100 years.
    Be Not Afraid.

And here with that first line I thought kpete was talking about the Occutards.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

From the thread title I thought it was about PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Let's see...Phil Knight...founder of Nike. MBA. I think he created some stuff.

I'm going to stop there because I only need that one example to offset that there have been 0 (zero) jobs created by every union that has ever existed for the last 100 years.
    Actually, unions create lots of jobs, for union bosses and their staffs. Those jobs often pay an order of magnitude more than the jobs that dues-paying members hold, but end up paying for. Now, if you had said that no union ever created a productive job, you'd have been absolutely right.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!