Thread: George Zimmerman had a broken nose, two cuts and two black eyes: ABC News report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just saw this.

Put a comment on the Trayvon debunk thread.

The more the real evidence comes out, the more the Martin family attorney tries to get it excluded. The family has been lying since the beginning.

Also, notice in that article how Zimmerman is now being identified. As he looks more and more honest (and Trayvon looks more like the drugged out kid he was) Zimmerman is now being identified as "a multiracial Hispanic."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-witnes...2#.T7WVSu1RnHg

All Hell is going to break out when Zman is found "Not Guilty". As the trial gets close to the end I will make sure that I have adequate ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhair View Post
    All Hell is going to break out when Zman is found "Not Guilty". As the trial gets close to the end I will make sure that I have adequate ammunition.
    Or maybe never go to trial. Another somewhat similar case with a teenager stabbing another teenager a dozen times.

Collier judge upholds 'Stand Your Ground' stabbing death defense in teen's bus stop bullying
    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/...nd-defense-ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Except that racism is alive and well today, it's just on the left. Every time some ethnic grievance group foments rage at somebody else, they are wallowing in racism. They couldn't do what they do without it.
    Yep. Just so everyone is clear on the concept, playing the "race card"... is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Yep. Just so everyone is clear on the concept, playing the "race card"... is racist.
    If Zimmerman is found not guilty under Florida law, you can bet Holder will play that race card immediately. The guy who runs a program running assault weapons to Mexican drug runners and who claims that "due process" is not "judicial"---that guy is going to judge racism.

Yeah, right.