1. #1 Colbert gives the shirt off his back 
    I don't really care for Colbert (nor he for me I'm sure) but this is a classy thing to do. He's auctioning off a signed Brooks Brothers suit worn on 'The Colbert Report".
    100% of the Proceeds Benefits Blue Star Families

Link

100% of the final sale price will support Blue Star Families ( Small deduction may apply. Learn more about eBay Giving Works )

About this nonprofit:
    BSF is a national, nonprofit network of military families from all ranks and services, including guard and reserve, with a mission to support, connect and empower military families. In addition to morale and empowerment programs, BSF raises awareness of the challenges and strengths of military family life and works to make military life more sustainable. Membership includes military spouses, children and parents as well as service members, veterans and civilians. We give military families a voice.
    As of this posting, it's up to $305.00
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

The persona he uses for his show is obnoxious, but he also is very committed to the US Military. He did his show once for the troops in Iraq, and Obama came on via television and ordered the commander on the base to cut his hair. It was a stunt, but it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I don't really care for Colbert (nor he for me I'm sure) but this is a classy thing to do. He's auctioning off a signed Brooks Brothers suit worn on 'The Colbert Report".
    100% of the Proceeds Benefits Blue Star Families

Link

As of this posting, it's up to $305.00
    How very white of him.

He likes to parody conservatives, I wonder if he gives like conservatives do.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The persona he uses for his show is obnoxious, but he also is very committed to the US Military. He did his show once for the troops in Iraq, and Obama came on via television and ordered the commander on the base to cut his hair. It was a stunt, but it was funny.
    I justed watched that video and it is pretty funny.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.