Thread: Pravda (the real one): "Sarah Palin: The Devil In Disguise"

1. #1 Pravda (the real one): "Sarah Palin: The Devil In Disguise" 
    democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7096242

The candidate for the Vice Presidency of the United States of America, whose experience in small town politics, mothers´day dos and the local hockey club is her claim to fame, threatened to open the gates of Hell by attacking Russia in the event of another invasion of Georgia in a televised interview on ABC (shown today). One question for this self-opinionated upstart: Do you know what a nuclear holocaust is?

Sarah Palin, Mrs. Nobody know-it-all shreiking cow from Alaska, the joke of American politics, plied with a couple of vodkas before letting rip in front of incredulous audiences while McCain coos in the background, cuts a ridiculous figure as she strives to be taken seriously.

<snip>

More awesome at: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...rahworthless-0

A screed almost worthy of the Rude Pundit himself.
    My favorite response so far:

wvbygod
    Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Wed Sep-17-08 02:02 PM
    Response to Original message

3. Just great, a communist endorsment

maybe we don't need this.

Resident Grump
    You never complained when HAMAS endorsed you.

"Sarah Palin, Mrs. Nobody know-it-all shreiking cow from Alaska, the joke of American politics,...., cuts a ridiculous figure as she strives to be taken seriously."

OY.

Barack Obama, Mr. Nobody know-it-all shreiking radical racist with strong corrupt mob connections from Chicago, the joke of American poltiics, cuts a ridiculous figure as he strives to be taken seriously.

I can do it too! :D

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    "Sarah Palin, Mrs. Nobody know-it-all shreiking cow from Alaska, the joke of American politics,...., cuts a ridiculous figure as she strives to be taken seriously."

OY.

Barack Obama, Mr. Nobody know-it-all shreiking radical racist with strong corrupt mob connections from Chicago, the joke of American poltiics, cuts a ridiculous figure as he strives to be taken seriously.

Starting your own Pravda, GOL? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post

And very well done, may I say!