OOOOOOKAAAAY! We have an answer!
Facebook is worth $13.80. Or, wait a minute, it should TRADE at $13.80. What it's worth is another thing. I think.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fac...dist=countdownFacebook’s stock should trade for $13.80
By Mark Hulbert, MarketWatch
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (MarketWatch) — Well, then, what should be the price of Facebook’s stock?
• Facebook fiasco may close tech IPO door
• The case of the missing Facebook shares
• Unique opportunity to buy Facebook cheap?
• Chuck Jaffe: IPO says ‘it’s probably overpriced’
• Howard Gold: Why Facebook's IPO fell short
• Social-media investment bubble has popped
Rather than endlessly rehashing the events that have taken place over the past week, it is this question that investors should be asking. Surprisingly, however, few are doing so.
And yet, courtesy of a just-released study, calculating a fair price for Facebook’s stock isn’t as difficult as it might otherwise seem.........
Doncha just love these guys? A few days ago they had nothing to say about Facebook at all and now - with no new information - they have determined that it is worth not $38, but $13.80.
Where in the hell were they when Hawkgirl and millions of others were encouraged to lay their shekels on the barrel head?