1. #1 I'm sure the bouncies will only get worse . . . 
    GTRMAN(1000+ posts) Wed Sep-17-08 03:07 PM
    Original message

I don't want to hear another damned word about welfare!!

That's what I just told a repuke delivery driver that was just here. He saw my Obama button andI guess he felt free to shoot his mouth off in my office. Big mistake.

He said "I don't know why anybody would want to vote for Obama, he'll just tax us and give it away to a bunch of irresponsible welfare people"

I shot right back at him " I don't want to hear another damned word about welfare!! If the government can see fit to bail out companies like Bear Stearns, Fannie and Freddie and AIG to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars, due to the IRRESPONSIBILITY AND OUTRIGHT GREED OF WEALTHY EXECUTIVES WHO SHOULD DAMN WELL KNOW BETTER, then we can damn well spend some taxpay money TO PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE in this country!! Now get the fuck out of my office!!

I'm telling you, I've just about reached my goddamn limit with these fucking people. :grr:
    I knew it was crap by the third sentence. A dummy with a job? Much less an office? Whatever? With all the money $kimmer rakes in, you would think he could hire better Bouncy writers.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4021995

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    The bouncy stories have been of very poor quality ever since Palin was announced as McCain's VP pick.

It's like they aren't even trying....

southernleftylady (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-17-08 02:25 PM
    Original message
    My dads boss said "I feel so sorry for those millionairs..."
    and my dad said WHAT??? you have got to be joking... what about all the poor people who are losing EVERYTHING..."
    and his boss said "well you know what I mean"
    :( It's a sad day when a DUer can't even get out a decent bouncy..... now we know why so many of them get fired. There is absolutely NO pride in workmanship over there.
    Donald Ian Rankin (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 12:51 PM
    Response to Original message
    85. This is DU - shame is in short supply around here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhoodedb View Post
    A dummy with a job? Much less an office? Whatever?
    Hey, Obama had that pretend corner office (if it is a pretend office it may as well be a good one) and pretend secretary he wrote about in his book. He saw the Apollo Astronauts land from there.