Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I dont know whats immoral about saying you dont want to sing the SSB.
    Living in the country that anthem represents and flaunting the rights therein just makes you a silly piece-of-shit.

And shit can only break down into rotten shit.

That’s all this supposed citizen is - as has been made clear by one of our veterans a few posts back. This 19.9 ppg wonder is squandering his protected existence and dishonoring people that bust their ass every day to protect long and hard-fought ideals.
    Last edited by LogansPapa; 09-19-2008 at 11:25 AM. Reason: spelling
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

At 19.9 ppg I'd let him do whatever the hell he wants.
    Yep that 19.9 ppg got him a lot. It allowed him to go to a good college, even with SAT scores in the 500's. It allowed him to graduate, even though he barely speaks coherently, it allows him to live a lavish, extravagant, extremely wealthy lifestyle and it will allow him to get out of minor legal problems that would land others who can't score 19.9 ppg in the slammer. America, what a country!

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Yep that 19.9 ppg got him a lot. It allowed him to go to a good college, even with SAT scores in the 500's. It allowed him to graduate, even though he barely speaks coherently, it allows him to live a lavish, extravagant, extremely wealthy lifestyle and it will allow him to get out of minor legal problems that would land others who can't score 19.9 ppg in the slammer. America, what a country!
    Sounds like the same greed driver that got us into the housing crisis.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

noonwitch
    I dont know whats immoral about saying you dont want to sing the SSB.

Nothing is immoral about not wanting to sing the national anthem. Reckless driving, on the other hand, shows a careless disregard for the lives of everyone else on the road.

Howard also makes a hard-to-hear reference to Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama (see the video here; some viewers may find content offensive).
    My closed captioning says it's "Obama '08"

I do find that offensive
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.