Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    White boys shouldn't be walking on Fayette Street alone. I read a book about the drug trade in Baltimore, that focused on the neighborhood on Fayette Street.

When I'm driving around Detroit for work, I see white boys and girls in places they shouldn't be. They are usually there to buy drugs or prostitute themselves in order to buy drugs. I'm not saying this kid was up to trouble, but I wonder if he was down in the hood for legitimate reasons, why was he all alone?

So you agree black boys shouldn't be in upscale neighborhoods and if something should happen to said black boys that would be their fault?

He is no longer a 19 year old white boy, he is a black & blue boy.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    So you agree black boys shouldn't be in upscale neighborhoods and if something should happen to said black boys that would be their fault?
    Yeah. But the thing is, upscale neighborhoods are safe for just about everyone, so it's kind of a lopsided field of play. You and I - the affluent people that we are - have mobility so we can come and go where ever we please. We have cars and a lot of the boys in Th' Hood don't even have drivers licenses, let alone cars.

Not defending their actions, just sayin'.