Thread: Nigel Farage

1. #1 Nigel Farage 
    Is anyone else here a fan of this guy? Like Ron Paul (sorry to the CU'ers here who consider the fellow daft), Mr. Farage not only tells it like it is, his economic predictions have been supported by ensuing events. This, quite frankly, makes both men modern day prophets in their own right.

If only our representatives in Congress had this man's balls.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

It's not that I consider your guy daft. I would have backed him all the way if he turned out to be the GOP nom. Would work for him. It's just his radical's need to know when to give it up. As does he.

I'll have to watch your vid later. I hope it's Breast Cancer Awarness day or something. That guy is wearing a seriously strong pink shirt. :)
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It's not that I consider your guy daft. I would have backed him all the way if he turned out to be the GOP nom. Would work for him. It's just his radical's need to know when to give it up. As does he.

I'll have to watch your vid later. I hope it's Breast Cancer Awarness day or something. That guy is wearing a seriously strong pink shirt. :)
    He's a Brit. It's keep your teeth and wear a pink shirt or not over there. Don't you know anything about the UK?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I luv the brits ability to call them as they is and offer top line insults with normal, everyday words.

The personality of a damp rag........
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Farange's Harangue. I love it.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand