1. #1 Ah talk at coffee shop 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    nadinbrzezinski(1000+ posts)
    Wed Sep-17-08 03:34 PM
    Original message
    Ah talk at coffee shop

Morgan Stanley has an office right by the place where I at times go to get some coffee and write in the morning

So I am in line and this trader is there, young kid, barely out of college... I had to get away from the teevee.... I expected the crash... but it is like when you expect a relative who's been sick for years to die, it is still shocking nonetheless

So the kid, he is in his 20s, is complaining about Obama... I know unbelievable.

I said... well come November you have two choices

You can elect McHoover or the other guy

He turns and says... what that damn democrat?

Tell me kid, where is your company right now? He looked shocked (Yes he was carrying the binder with the training materials, he's a new hire)

I will not be too shocked if YOU get a pink slip by the end of the week, dropped 30% in the course of the morning....

He looks even more shocked

Then he said, but his plan to tax all of us...

BULLSHIT... McHoover will keep us on this disastrous course, and will assure ANOTHER great depression. And unless YOU are in the top 5%, assuming you have a job come November, you will get a tax cut. Now you can choose to vote for McHoover, and go through another great depression, or vote your economic interest.

He then said... it is McCain

BULLSHIT, when he quotes President Hoover in the midst of the Great Depression in 1930... he fits the monicker, he IS McHoover and you think Palin will be able to do a thing to correct any of this if she should inherit the mess?

The kid's face had that look of wheels grinding to a halt... at which point I gave him my parting shot... IT IS THE ECONOMY STUPID... you can choose to vote the economy or be stupid about it.

The folks behind the counter where just chucking away... I know nervous laughter... and all, but still
    A much better written bouncy. Still bullsh*t, but well written. :D

Did he say if they kid at least threw a quarter in his cup before laughing his butt off at the silly drunken bum outside the coffee shop?
    Donald Ian Rankin (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 12:51 PM
    Response to Original message
    85. This is DU - shame is in short supply around here.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    I have to agree.

They're not even trying ant more
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

The floor sweeper at a Morgan Stanley will have an instant reply regarding Obama's tax plans and it's "troubled" math.
    This bouncy self destructs the second it leaves the hive.

"So the kid, he is in his 20s, is complaining about Obama... I know unbelievable"

Yes ... that a "kid" in his 20s is able to fend off the radical left wingers who run the education system and is able to think for himself and is able to see clearly that Obama is a typical empty suit Chicago mob politician who is racist and who is married to an angry racist bitter black woman.

Yes, unbelievalbe. There is hope for the young! How wonderful!

(not that I believe the story actually happened :p )