Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Chicago: You've made me ashamed to call myself American 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    YES!!! All the OWS people are heros!!!!

Mon May 21, 2012, 03:30 AM
    coalition_unwilling

Chicago: You've made me ashamed to call myself American

Tonight, as the blood of our patriots flows down the drains of Chicago streets, I must say that I am deeply ashamed to call myself American. I am deeply ashamed that I once called myself a Democrat. I am deeply ashamed that I once saw Obama as representing any kind of substantive change to all the horrors of the years that preceded him.

To the heroes and heroines of today's protest in Chicago, I tip my hat to you. You represent the best that humanity has to offer and I hereby resolve that your bloodshed shall not have been in vain, that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

"The Brigade" thanks OWS for Chicago, it was an excellent "tune-up" for Tampa this summer.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Those people are seriously demented. If they think the anarchists running around the streets represent the best of the US, they're nuts!! Sorry, I'm sure I can think of a better description, but at this point "nuts" says it all.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Those people are seriously demented. If they think the anarchists running around the streets represent the best of the US, they're nuts!! Sorry, I'm sure I can think of a better description, but at this point "nuts" says it all.
    The problem too is that most of them use it as an excuse to just break stuff. I feel sorry for the small business owners who will have to clean up their mess.

Mon May 21, 2012, 03:30 AM
    coalition_unwilling

Chicago: You've made me ashamed to call myself American
    Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I love this part......

Tonight, as the blood of our patriots flows down the drains of Chicago streets
    I suspect they don't really know how prophetic those words just might become......

doc

Tonight, as the blood of our patriots flows down the drains of Chicago streets, I must say that I am deeply ashamed to call myself American. I am deeply ashamed that I once called myself a Democrat. I am deeply ashamed that I once saw Obama as representing any kind of substantive change to all the horrors of the years that preceded him.
    If it's any consolation, most of us are ashamed that you call yourself an American, as well.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I've been ashamed of Chicago for years...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

well, I never thought I'd agree with a Dummy but I'm ashamed he's an American too. Same goes for all non-mole members of the DUmp.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

That thread links to another thread that has a bunch of Occupuke pics in it with Occupukes suffering what appears to be self-inflicted injuries to make the cops look bad. It's some kind of COINJURYTEL operation.

I know this because look at this nice officer. He is comforting and/or rendering aid to this hippie puke:

Be Not Afraid.

You pick a fight with cops and the cops will fight you. Why is that so hard for these people to understand?

My only empathy is with the cops who have to put up with this crap.