Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 *** time is short *** WI needs our financial help in kicking out Walker *** 
    annm4peace

*** time is short *** WI needs our financial help in kicking out Walker *** I just donated 20.00 **

Last edited Tue May 22, 2012, 10:46 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I just donated 20.00 to WI Gov candidate Barrett.

Please donate what you can and share with others. I posted what I did on Facebook, calling on friends and family to do the same.

Right now Rightwing group has disclosed on flyers the names and address of teachers who signed petition to Recall Walker.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014126656

Koch brothers have just given more money to staff members to get votes for Walker. the DNC isn't giving the needed money to get Walker out of office.

*** If WI Gov Walker is kicked out of office it will send a big message to the corporate controlled powers that they might have the money but we have the #'s. **** Make a donation in the next two days to help Barrett become the new Gov of WI, and shut down the hate machine.

http://grassroots.barrettforwisconsi...n-our-campaign

Join our grassroots team to defeat Scott Walker. Support Barrett for Governor

** It would be a shame to go this far.. and lose because not enough people got involved in time. ***
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002718216

I could think of better things to do with my money.... I have always wondered what happens to the fools money when they donate to such a *cause* like this when they lose?
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Just wondering what are the chances of Walker getting kicked out?

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002718216

I could think of better things to do with my money.... I have always wondered what happens to the fools money when they donate to such a *cause* like this when they lose?
    I'm sure there are more than a few union members asking that about the $10 million in union money that was blown trying to get Walker kicked out.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Just wondering what are the chances of Walker getting kicked out?
    I haven't seen what his lead is over the challenger lately...but I do know the VERY liberal Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel endorsed Walker last week.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Bring in the "concerned" out of state voters!!!!

After all, if Dems cheat it's really the "will" of the "people" cause the "people" are too stupid to vote the right way...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Time to get out the DUmmy buses......

Speaking of that....anyone good at photoshop ought to make a DUmmy bus...
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar

It would have to be a short bus.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

According to a story in the Weekly Standard, even generally Democratically biased polls, Walker has a 3 point lead(because it's within the margin of error the WaPo is calling it a dead heat). Also said in the same article, most have Walker at 50% and up as much as 6 points. Walker is going to destroy the idiots on this one and it will be a crushing blow to the left.

This is all you need:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

*** If WI Gov Walker is kicked out of office it will send a big message to the corporate controlled powers that they might have the money but we have the #'s. **** Make a donation in the next two days to help Barrett become the new Gov of WI, and shut down the hate machine.
    Shut down the hate machine? Unbelievable how blind they are to what they are.

*Moonbat program on*
    Yes, yes! By all means, legal and otherwise, we must get this elected official out of office. He doesn't share our moonbattiness.*
    Moonbat program off*
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand