1. #1 Colfax Half Marathon 
    *Me* Hello CU,
    My name is AmPat and I am a post-a-holic. It has been 6 weeks since my last post.

*All*- Hello AmPat!

*Me* I got back from Panama on Friday night and picked up my racing packet on Saturday at the expo in Denver. I didn't know how the race would go since I injured my achilles tendon (both) in January at the Phoenix race. I stopped running for 2 months and then ran sporadically. I started running more seriously in Panama about three weeks ago so I knew conditioning would be an issue (not enough miles/altitude difference, etc).

I placed 38th in my group with an 8:25 pace, 1:50:10. That matches the Phoenix effort so I'm not too dissapointed.

Anyway, the ankles feel fine so now I begin trianing for the September Rock and Roll full marathon. I just love the running for some strange reason. You can go to the link and type in my bib number, 2764 to see the results. (Just so you know I'm not a poser).

http://onlineraceresults.com/race/view_race.php#racetop

Photos at link: http://www2.brightroom.com/101400/2764
    Last edited by AmPat; 05-29-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I just love the running for some strange reason.
    Runners high!

Good luck on the 26.2
    Be Not Afraid.