1. #1 Obama Campaign Organizes Occupy-Style Protests Against Romney 
    Link
    Buried deep in yesterday's Washington Post article about presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney being heckled during a visit to an inner-city school in Philadelphia, is the extraordinary news that a portion of those hecklers were organized by the Obama campaign:
    Outside, meanwhile, some brick row houses across from the school were boarded up. Police had cordoned off a full city block to protect Romney and his entourage. Residents, some of them organized by Obama’s campaign, stood on their porches and gathered at a sidewalk corner to shout angrily at Romney. Some held signs saying, “We are the 99%.” One man’s placard trumpeted an often-referenced Romney gaffe: “I am not concerned about the very poor.”
    Madaline G. Dunn, 78, who said she has lived here for 50 years and volunteers at the school, said she is “personally offended” that Romney would visit her neighborhood.
    “It’s not appreciated here,” she said. “It is absolutely denigrating for him to come in here and speak his garbage.”
    Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter (D) addressed protesters and the media, quipping that Romney “suddenly somehow found West Philadelphia.”
    The last thing Team Obama wanted this week were stories about Mitt Romney reaching out to this community, so they manufactured a situation that would allow the media to write stories about how the rich, white, out-of-touch guy isn't welcome there. But even though they got caught manufacturing the situation, the White House still got the coverage they desired from their Palace Guards.
    Seems those Obama supporters are correct. This election is about race. Romney's. Hypocrites.

WaPo Link
    Last edited by Gina; 05-28-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: added WaPo link
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Call me a kooky conspiracy theorist, but this makes me wonder if Obama and his gang are behind all the whole Occupy movement.

This is good. It might work in Philly, but it looks bad to much of the rest of the country. I hope they keep doing that sort of thing. They're trying to run as if it's 2008 again.

I kind of get the hint that they're on the defensive this time, rather than in attack mode. That's sure to come eventually. Right now though, Romney has the upper hand.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Call me a kooky conspiracy theorist, but this makes me wonder if Obama and his gang are behind all the whole Occupy movement.
    What was your first clue?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    They certainly share a lot of the same backers: SEIU, International ANSWER, CPUSA, the Working Families Party, Van Jones, Ad-Busters, the Tides Foundation, George Soros... Nothing to see here. Move along...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!