Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    She's basically asking for it to get hacked on Yahoo!
    And you're always basically asking for your sorry, dumb as fuck ass to be handed to you time and time again. Seriously, dickhead, are you ever the least bit embarrassed by your constant displays of teh stupid? You are a fucking embarrassment to your political party, which is an embarrassment unto itself.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Patent Member
    Its not illegal to post the images, just to hack the account.
    Yes it is. Publication of private material is a tort, and in many jurisdictions, a crime.

If any of that material is marked "secret" or "classified" then it turns into a bigger problem. Publishing confidential material is usually a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    I love how every time DU does something stupid, or mean ( or both), it always turns into a " Rovian Trick ".

How immature are that they can't live up to their responibility for any of their actions, nor can they live by the standards they set for others.

And this is the bunch who wants to run other people's lives because they think they are " better " then other Americans.

The dark storm is almost here , kids; keep your powder dry.
    Ultra- libs in general tend t be greatly opposed to having to take personal responsibility for their actions.
    That's why they tend to be big fans of abortion, which enables women to avoid taking responsibility for getting pregnant.
    That's why the anarchist scumbags who use political protests to start riots and turn cities into warzones (Usually using euphemistic terms like 'Direct action' to try and hide their true intent) always wear bandanas or other types of masks over their faces, so they won't stand as great a chance of getting arrested and having to take personal responsibility for the people they hurt or the property they destroyed.

4. #24 My eyes! My eyes! My eyes are burning!! 
    I had to stop reading that cluster freak of delusion after they started claiming it's all a Republican plot...
    Shakespeare.

What kind of idiot uses a Yahoo! account to conduct state business?
    ... perhaps a person that gives more than lip-service to their profession, and actually CARES about what is going on whether she is in her official offices or on the road!

To simplify... It may not be possible to access her .gov email box while out of the office. By relegating some email traffic to an accessible email handler, she can conduct the business she was elected to do!

And even though Yahoo may be freely accessible by all, she does have the RIGHT to privacy. I predict that Yahoo is going to take a big hit on this one.
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade