1. #1 Has the FBI Launched a War of Entrapment Against the Occupy Movement? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Turns out FWWM is a disabled dude so I guess he sits in front of the PC day and night looking for OWS conspiracies...

Fri May 25, 2012, 04:09 AM
    Fire Walk With Me

Has the FBI Launched a War of Entrapment Against the Occupy Movement?

http://www.alternet.org/rights/15558...ccupy_movement

May 24, 2012

With the high-profile arrest of activists on terrorism charges in Cleveland on May Day and in Chicago during the NATO summit there, evidence is mounting that the FBI is unleashing the same methods of entrapment against the Occupy Wall Street movement that it has used against left movements and Muslim-Americans for the last decade.

In Cleveland the FBI announced on May 1 that “five self-proclaimed anarchists conspired to develop multiple terror plots designed to negatively impact the greater Cleveland metropolitan area.” The FBI claimed the five were nabbed as they attempted to blow up a bridge the night before using “inoperable” explosives supplied to them by an undercover FBI employee.

snip

Stephen Anthony, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Cleveland office, claimed during the May 1 press conference “that at no time during the course of the investigation was the public ever in danger.” So if the public was never in danger, was there ever a threat?

---

"Here they come, here come the bastards..." -Primus

I've been wondering about this guy but yesterday there was a thread on DU calling him out on something and he fell back using
    a "poor me" strategy. O yeah, he was babbling about some eco story and one of his links was to a dreaded RW site...

And here I thought he was running around the Left Coast and/or NYC "collecting" all his "facts". But no, he's just another DUmmie Keyboard Kommando...

May the FORCE be with you!

Stephen Anthony, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI's Cleveland office, claimed during the May 1 press conference “that at no time during the course of the investigation was the public ever in danger.” So if the public was never in danger, was there ever a threat?
    Yeah it's sort of like when a cop poses as a hitman. There is no threat because it's a cop posing as a hitman. If the cop wasn't posing as the hitman then the person may find a real hitman and then there is a threat. If the FBI didn't pretend they were giving these guys explosives then they may have obtained actual explosives.