1. #1 GOProud slams Meghan McCain for calling Breitbart ‘extremist’ 
    Link
    GOProud slammed MSNBC’s favorite Republican, Meghan McCain, Friday for comments she made on Al Sharpton’s “PoliticsNation” Thursday evening about Andrew Breitbart.

“Meghan McCain should be absolutely ashamed of herself,” GOProud co-founders Christopher R. Barron and Jimmy LaSalvia said in a joint statement.

“She went on a liberal network with a liberal host and demonized Andrew Breitbart. During his life, Andrew Breitbart did more for gay people, and showed more political courage on behalf of gay people, than Meghan McCain could ever dream of,” they said.

McCain referred to the recently departed Breitbart as an “extremist” who played into people’s “fears” and was involved in “hate” politics.

The MSNBC contributor touts herself as a moderate Republican and vocal gay rights advocate.

“When GOProud was just getting started and under intense fire from anti-gay forces within the conservative movement, Andrew Breitbart reached out to us and took up our fight as his own. Andrew showed real courage, standing up to the intolerance of some in the conservative movement,” LaSalvia and Barron added, noting that Breitbart was neither hateful nor extremist.

“Meghan McCain has made quite the career for herself picking fights with high profile conservatives and then going on liberal outlets to trash them. She picked a fight this time with a man who isn’t even alive to defend himself. As usual, however, this is a fight Meghan McCain has lost,” they concluded.

GOProud is a national organization of gay conservatives and their straight supporters. Breitbart served on the organization’s board and memorably hosted a party with the group during the 2011 CPAC conference.
    I guess some people either just don't know or don't want to know the truth about anything.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Link

I guess some people either just don't know or don't want to know the truth about anything.
    I don't know if dear Meghan would have the intelligence or moral courage to recognize the truth. She's no one that anyone in the GOP can proudly support. If I see her on a show, I just turn it off, don't want to waste time with her.

It makes you wonder what John McCain says in private.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Meghan McCain, as hot as she is, is such a RINO that she makes her father look like Ronald Reagan. And yes, she's hot:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And yes, she's hot:
    Not really. Just another dime-a-dozen blonde, if you ask me...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    Wait, it says Andrew Breitbart did more for the rights of gay people than she did.

If he's pro-gay rights, isn't that extreme?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Not really. Just another dime-a-dozen blonde, if you ask me...
    Here's a nickel. Bring back six of them.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!