1. #1 Meet Soros - Funded Domestic Terrorist Brett Kimberlin 
    MEET SOROS-FUNDED DOMESTIC TERRORIST BRETT KIMBERLIN WHOSE ‘JOB’ IS TERRORIZING BLOGGERS INTO SILENCE Link
    Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin, spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society

He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbara Streisand among other leftists.

Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement

JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)

Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse

He has filed over 100 frivolous lawsuits against anything that isn’t nailed down and somehow is being allowed to continue unchecked

This story has never been reported on in the mainstream media

Be prepared to enter an alternate universe, bizarre beyond any stretch of what you thought possible. And then keep reading, because this may be one of the most important exposés published on The Blaze to date. It will explain in frightening detail what it means to speak the truth at the expense of losing all you hold dear. And will reveal how easy it has been for one convicted domestic terrorist — backed by George Soros and Barbara Streisand alike — to use the U.S. legal system, as well as less desirable channels, to silence those who have dared tell the story of one Brett Kimberlin, a.k.a. the “Speedway Bomber.”
    It is way too long to post, but well worth the read. Very interesting stuff, and the author makes a pretty strong case against this guy. Maybe you've heard of him but I never had.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I'm gonna puke...

Why is this fucker still at room temp? He met me after that shit, he would'nt be...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

3. #3 Meet Brett Kimbelin, Soros funded domestic terrorist 
    Duplicate Post removed. I'm just not quick enough on the trigger any more.

Seriously, this guy is bad news and no msm is covering him at all. I've posted this info on a number of sites, hoping to get somebody interested. Kimberlin needs to be outed.
    Last edited by Chuck58; 05-26-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Careful, he has a habit of Googling his name and then taking out protection orders against people who talk about him. He uses these tactics to attack anyone who publicizes them.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Careful, he has a habit of Googling his name and then taking out protection orders against people who talk about him. He uses these tactics to attack anyone who publicizes them.
    And you just made the list...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    And you just made the list...
    If he thinks that Odysseus is my real name, then he's going to have a lot of fun sending subpoenas to to the Isle of Ithaca.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!