1. #1 It was fascist/nazi/klan day at the dental office: 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's just totally amazing how only DUmmies run into people like this...

Fri May 25, 2012, 09:02 PM
    PCIntern

It was fascist/nazi/klan day at the dental office:

otherwise known as "Psychos-R-Us"...

Long fucking day it was, and it only lasted five hours, since we leave early for the so-called three-day holiday...it is actually more like Gilligan's Three Hour Tour.

Asshole #1: Extreme RW, racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic (but they often go to Jews-like-me for their doctoring), violent, pistol-packing, hater. told me that the problem with the Jews was that they hadn't accepted Christ, and all the countries and peoples who had rejected him had fallen off the precipice, or words to that effect. He's dangerous and creepy, and would be Zotted at Freeperland for being over-the-top...that's how bad. so I just look at him and smile grimly to myself. Thank God he's got good teeth, otherwise I'd have to see him more than twice a year: today's quote, "It's the Liberals' fault that my co-pays are so high." That's the only sentence which didn't include profanities.

Asshole #2: Pedophilic racist: i had to eliminate "Boys Life" from my magazine rack because he used to tear out pictures surreptitiously (he thought). Hates black people "because" his son-in-law's brother was killed by a drive-by shooter. Incidentally, his son-in-law isn't one tenth as angry at the race and gets along famously with my assistant who is great and happens to be AA. The pedophile has nine lives and has survived every major illness any one of which would have killed me years ago.

Asshole #3: Extreme RW woman, hates working-class folk even though she is one. thinks Teachers should work for minimum wage, and that one of the big problems in America is that the Civil War was also one of abolition. So, I ask her, is she a States' Rights person? Her reply: absolutely, unless the State wants to enforce liberal, commie tendencies like reproductive rights and contraception and worker-safety laws, and voting rights...you get the point. Her second biggest complaint is that Truman integrated the Armed Forces. Needless, to say, she doesn't even mention President Obama, probably for fear of having a visit from the Secret Service.

Now it's time to make a vodka gimlet, kick back, do the laundry, watch the Phillies try to lose another one, and attempt to calm down from a bad day.
    The stories these fools tell...it's just beyond belief.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Somebody by this bastard a ticket to the utopia of his choice, sheesh!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

anti-Semitic (but they often go to Jews-like-me for their doctoring)
    Isn't that an anti-Semitic statement?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.