Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Apparently, some kinds of cocaine use result in overheating, so the perps strip down. The cannibalism is an oddity, and if he took multiple shots while still eating, I'm not ruling out George Romero's involvement.
    I found another version of this story and it's said the drug was LSD. I wonder what Timothy Leary would think about his wonder drug.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I found another version of this story and it's said the drug was LSD. I wonder what Timothy Leary would think about his wonder drug.
    Far out, goovey man!
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

A street drug called “bath salts” that turns users delirious, aggressive and overheated, may have played a role in the bizarre street attack in Miami in which a man had his face cannibalized by another man, says an emergency room doctor.
    Whether the drug was involved in Saturday’s macabre violence has yet to be confirmed by autopsy results on the attacker, but Dr. Paul Adams an emergency room doctor at Jackson Memorial Hospital said he found similarities in the behaviour found in other users.
    “We noticed an increase probably after Ultra Fest,” Adams told the local CBS station in Miami. The electronic music festival was held in March in Miami. ...
    Read more http://www.thespec.com/news/ontario/...annibal-attack

4. #24 Miami man shot dead eating a man's face 
    Yes, it's Florida. We have the best stories.

Miami man shot dead eating a man's face may have been on LSD variant

Witness describes incident as 'really, really horrific' as police and doctors theorize that attacker was on drug called bath salts

A man shot dead by police as he ate the face of another man may have been under the influence of a potent variant of LSD called bath salts, investigators believe.

Homicide detectives looking into Saturday's gruesome incident on a Miami causeway suspect that Rudy Eugene, 31, may have overdosed before chewing on his victim's lips, ears, eyes and nose and ripping off strips of flesh with his teeth.

An eyewitness said that Eugene was "like a zombie", tearing off almost all of his victim's face and growling like a wild animal at an officer who shot him.

Detective William Moreno of the Miami police department said homicide detectives were trying to piece together the events leading up to the attack. Eugene, he said, continued to chew on his victim's face even after he was shot, and it took five further shots to disable and kill him.

Security video from the adjacent Miami Herald building showed the victim writhing in agony after Eugene was dead.

Larry Vega, the cyclist who called police, gave a grisly account of the encounter and said he may seek counselling to help him get over what he saw.

"The guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!'" he told WSVN in an interview. "He just kept eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin. The police officer came over, told him several times to get off, and an officer climbed over the divider and got in front of him and said: 'Get off!'

"He told him several times and the guy just stood his head up like that with a piece of flesh in his mouth and growled. The guy, he was like a zombie, blood dripping. It was intense.

"The closest thing I've seen to it? The Walking Dead. I never thought I would see someone eating someone. It was really, really horrific."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...?newsfeed=true

5. #25 Could this be?.... 
    the start of the zombie Apocalypse?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/29...nnibal-attack/

Where have you been, in a coma?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

It's like this, the victim was a stock broker that set the perpetrator up with some facebook stock on opening day.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It's like this, the victim was a stock broker that set the perpetrator up with some facebook stock on opening day.
    Which explains why he was eating the FACE.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Which explains why he was eating the FACE.
    Precisely my dear!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg