1. #1 Memorial Day thoughts from soulless, cretinous cowards 
    Stupid fucks.

Jeremy Schleicher
    @jrmycrzschlchr

government sanctioned murder is still murder. fuck your memorial day.
    Joey Parmenter
    @JoeyxParmenter

Fighting for our freedom? Every other 1st world country doesn't fight, and they have more freedom than us. Get a clue, fuck the troops.
    Conor Furlong
    @ConorFurlong

Why do people regard soldiers as heroes? They're paid murderers who kill on the orders of their government. Nothing heroic about that.
    A Gay Dog
    @moewytchdog

.@weavves I said all soldiers are either rapists, murderers or enablers of the same. This is not a false statement.
    Memorial Day thoughts from soulless, cretinous cowards
    http://twitchy.com/2012/05/28/memori...mpaign=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    Stupid fucks.

Memorial Day thoughts from soulless, cretinous cowards
    http://twitchy.com/2012/05/28/memori...mpaign=twitter
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Seems like they're out of touch with the current policy. obama is courting the veterans for votes today.

I will admit, the events at The Wall were impressive. I didn't listen to obama's speech, but caught everything before and after. His style of speaking just grates on me no end, so I switched the channel and checked back a few times until he was gone. I do not buy into his love for the military, or his love of country.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    Seems like they're out of touch with the current policy. obama is courting the veterans for votes today.

I will admit, the events at The Wall were impressive. I didn't listen to obama's speech, but caught everything before and after. His style of speaking just grates on me no end, so I switched the channel and checked back a few times until he was gone. I do not buy into his love for the military, or his love of country.
    Rasmussen is polling Romney over Obama in regard to military personnel. By a lot too, 54-34, something like that.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Seems like all the brave little chicken chests just cannot tolerate a single day (out of 365) of rememberance for those that gave all. The bravery is just streaming off their keyboards. One can nearly feel the strength of their conviction. I wonder why they aren't out in the streets making these generous and loving statements in front of real people? I mean, I can think of no greater desecration of the flag than me stuffing one up their disgusting butts with a combat boot.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Seems like all the brave little chicken chests just cannot tolerate a single day (out of 365) of rememberance for those that gave all. The bravery is just streaming off their keyboards. One can nearly feel the strength of their conviction. I wonder why they aren't out in the streets making these generous and loving statements in front of real people? I mean, I can think of no greater desecration of the flag than me stuffing one up their disgusting butts with a combat boot.
    Some people that come out and publicly say such things run the possibility of someone calling the police on them. They run the chance of being deemed a terrorist which therefore affects their everyday life. The internet is a bit more safer than public.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyCommunistYouKnow View Post
    Some people that come out and publicly say such things run the possibility of someone calling the police on them. They run the chance of being deemed a terrorist which therefore affects their everyday life. The internet is a bit more safer than public.
    Aw come on brave commie. Where's your conviction? Or should I just cut to the chase? Memorial day should be celebrated by all Americans. Even the former USSR has their day of remembrance, and I wouldn't crap on it. They may have been my enemy, but they deserve their day too. Why do "American" liberals try so hard to prove theur hatred of America? It rings false and pathetic. You can be a communist leaning American without being a traitorous POS.
    American Soldiers, some of which were my friends, gave their life for pieces of crap like you to practice your chosen stupidity.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand