Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I consider it rude to say that about someone in front of them, as if they are not there, especially when you are in their establishment. If she was having so much trouble understanding the counter help that she felt the need to be insulting about it, then she could go to another restaurant.

Well then rude i must be, sorry ody I agree with you on most things but if you are here and open a business its THEIR job to make themselves understood not the other way around. I refer you to rule #1 The customer is always right and rule number #2 if the customer is wrong see rule number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well then rude i must be, sorry ody I agree with you on most things but if you are here and open a business its THEIR job to make themselves understood not the other way around. I refer you to rule #1 The customer is always right and rule number #2 if the customer is wrong see rule number 1.

The people at the restaurant are not that difficult to understand, at least the ladies who work the phone and the register. When they first opened, though, they hired a black woman to handle the phone and register, but their English is better, now. The people working there said nothing to the rude customer.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The people at the restaurant are not that difficult to understand, at least the ladies who work the phone and the register. When they first opened, though, they hired a black woman to handle the phone and register, but their English is better, now. The people working there said nothing to the rude customer.
    No i dont mean go out of your way to be rude but there are some that dont take the time to improve their speech.