1. #1 Who is watching The Hatfields and The McCoy's Part 3? 
    I'm sorry... I cnnot just read this without a comment LMAO!

Dummies in demand.

ArnoldLayne

Who is watching The Hatfields and The McCoy's Part 3? I didn't realize how violent it was. Being I am from West Virginia, I didn't realize one of my best friends Lexi McCoy is a relative, she just told me. I know alot of McCoys in Wheeling WV. I didn't know they are direct descendants of them.
    I have been watching this series. My biggest question is, is it based on true facts or a bunch of Hollywierd bull?

Never fear! Liberhistorian is setting the record straight!

liberalhistorian
    5. The West was VERY VERY violent.

View profile
    I know a lot of its true history isn't really taught in either schools or colleges, but, before things settled down and it developed an infrastructure of law and order, it was the epitome of violence. And not just because they were going about the work of systematic genocide against Indians, either, although that was a part of it. It really was every man/family for themselves for quite awhile. That was both part of its appeal and one of its greatest drawbacks.
    Geography FAIL!

Star Member proud2BlibKansan
    11. Well I know Dodge City wasn't as violent as it's been depicted in the movies and on TV

View profile
    My dad grew up in western Kansas and his family used to talk about how the history of Dodge City had been blown way out of proportion.
    This is a true statement....

ArnoldLayne
    8. What does this have to do with the West and the genocide of Indians? It's about a West Virginia feud

View profile
    involving relatives and immediate family members of The Hatfields and The McCoy's?
    Pwned!

How can all these poor down out and out DUmmies afford to pay for television?

They are just helping the 1%!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    How can all these poor down out and out DUmmies afford to pay for television?

They are just helping the 1%!!!!!!!!!!!111111
    I always ask people who claim to be living on their last dime if they have internet. 99% do. You're really about to die and starve to death huh.

liberalhistorian seems to be one of many DUmmies who just like to hear themselves talk. Shut up will ya!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.