Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberocker View Post
    Jackson lee is a sick sick person.
    Practicing a lifetime of profound stupidity makes one that way.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I support parental consent laws, with a judicial bypass option. A girl under 18 should never be allowed to sign her own consent forms for major surgery. She can't even get her ears pierced without parental consent.

I don't think the morning after pill should be available over the counter. A doctor should examine a woman before she prescribes something that has a lot more side effects than one might think.

Otherwise, no, I support no limits. I would like to see the abortion rate lowered, but not by restricting access to abortion services. I would prefer to see it lowered by men and women being responsible about sex and the potential consequences.
    So you are okay with sex selective abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    In the late 2nd term, the baby has a brain. Still, the pro death camp argues that the "clump of cells" with a brain is "merely a fetus." I guess they can't allow themselves to be in support of scrambling the brains of actual babies. They can't even allow themselves to be called pro-death. No, they are pro-choice! If I am a pro-lifer, doesn't that make them pro-deathers?
    However, killing a piece of crap murderer, this they can't stand.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    And just think-if women are required to have an ultrasound before receiving an abortion, the very law passed to try to guilt women into not having an abortion will actually contribute to sex-selection abortions, since gender is frequently first noted on the ultrasound, although only amniocentisis can be definitive. I'm not sure how far along a woman has to be to get amnio, though.

Here's the thing-the sex selection issue is just the anti abortion lobby's newest idea to try to turn people to their side and put more limits on the legality of abortion, or put more obstacles in the way for women seeking a medical procedure that is legal. It's either legal for everyone or legal for no one. I love it that they are hyping some poll that shows the majority of americans consider themselves prolife, even though 72% of the same people polled stated that abortion should remain legal.
    Well if liberals can get behind this and quibble themselves into hive acceptance, how long before they support aborting only Black babies?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand