1. #1 Judge revokes Zimmerman's bond 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    updated 4:09 PM EDT, Fri June 1, 2012

(CNN) -- A Florida judge revoked bond Friday for George Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin.

Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ordered Zimmerman to surrender to the county sheriff within 48 hours.

Lester accused Zimmerman of having misrepresented how much money he had when his bond was originally set in April.

The decision came after prosecutors asked Lester to revoke the bond.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Kind of stupid of him to do that, but the way the left is using this incident is even stupider. They're treating it like it has something to do with the night Martin was shot and killed.

I scanned the article, but from what I could see, he may not have been aware of how much money was in the paypal account at the time he was given bail. Perhaps his original lawyers screwed this up for him-they were behaving really unethically in April, right before he turned himself in and replaced them.

But he'd been out for over a month and didn't try to flee with the second passport he had-with the death threats and all, he had to be tempted to do so.

I still haven't figured out what evidence was used by the prosecutor to justify 2nd degree murder charges. It seems to me to be a case of manslaughter.

I thought Zimmerman should of never bailed out as I thought it was a trap.