Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1 Recounting Wisconsin 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,332
    By Robert Costa
    June 5, 2012 1:01 P.M.


    Politico’s Charlie Mahtesian: “If this race is tight, things could get very ugly, very quickly.” He reports that Democrats, prepping for a potential recount, have over 400 attorneys in the state. “The political war machinery is warming up,” he writes.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...n-robert-costa

    You lose the election so you spend millions on a recall election, you lose the recall so you bring 400 lawyers in to try to find another way.
    You are fucking losers unions, take your shit and move to Venezuela!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  2. #2  
    Member Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    By Robert Costa
    June 5, 2012 1:01 P.M.


    Politico’s Charlie Mahtesian: “If this race is tight, things could get very ugly, very quickly.” He reports that Democrats, prepping for a potential recount, have over 400 attorneys in the state. “The political war machinery is warming up,” he writes.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...n-robert-costa

    You lose the election so you spend millions on a recall election, you lose the recall so you bring 400 lawyers in to try to find another way.
    You are fucking losers unions, take your shit and move to Venezuela!
    For them this is a dress rehearsal for the general election this fall.
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    .
    You are fucking losers unions, take your shit and move to Venezuela!
    For God's sake Rock! Get off the fence and say what you mean!





    I hate when people beat around the bush
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
     

  4. #4  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    For them this is a dress rehearsal for the general election this fall.
    I'm ready to go all McCarthy on their asses, we need to drive these dammed commies back into their holes for good!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,157
    God I hate them, every loss is blamed on the "rethugs" stealing it?
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    For them this is a dress rehearsal for the general election this fall.
    You are correct I fear. The only difference will be in the numbers. O Blather/Unions/Fat Cat DummyRATS/Media will all contribute to trying to thwart the will of the majority of Americans. The lawyers will only be surpassed by the dollars they throw at it.

    What I don't understand is why the DOJ is monitoring the election??? First of all, DOJ is headed by the biggest OBlather supporter and butt kisser, and to date has had no interest in upholding the law and second, the only party that has done and will do anything illegal is his own.
    http://patriotupdate.com/24120/doj-t...ecall-election

    a Michigan Union’s organized bus convoy, en-route to vote in the Wisconsin recall election for Democrats.The caller claimed that Michigan’s “Democrat Unions” had organized a convoy of 4 buses, filled with Michigan Democrats, with the intention of voting for Tom Barrett in the Wisconsin recall election.
    Caller “Mike” describes “Greyhound size buses, filled to capacity” with a good amount of “freebies” available, “They treated me to lunch!”
    http://patriotupdate.com/24117/eyewi...d-in-wisconsin
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
     

  7. #7  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,237
    Rock, I"m sure Walker had lawyers ready too. Maybe not 400, which seem excessive.

    AM, my understanding is its common practice for the DOJ to send monitors. Question would be where and how many.

    And for the Unions busing in people. I have no doubt. Voters do not need to show proof of residency, ID or any thing. Same day register, and their "Word" is good enough for this election.

    And I wouldn't be surprised if half of Chicago drove north to help their union buddies in this election.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  8. #8  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Rock, I"m sure Walker had lawyers ready too. Maybe not 400, which seem excessive.

    AM, my understanding is its common practice for the DOJ to send monitors. Question would be where and how many.

    And for the Unions busing in people. I have no doubt. Voters do not need to show proof of residency, ID or any thing. Same day register, and their "Word" is good enough for this election.

    And I wouldn't be surprised if half of Chicago drove north to help their union buddies in this election.
    It makes you wonder what the numbers would have been in an, well an um an honest election.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

  9. #9  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It makes you wonder what the numbers would have been in an, well an um an honest election.
    Me too. But we all know the Milwaukee area has its issues, like Chicago. Personally I think the state if honest is more red then people think. But due to cheating from out of state, and multiple vote voters we won't know till the laws are fixed.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  10. #10  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Me too. But we all know the Milwaukee area has its issues, like Chicago. Personally I think the state if honest is more red then people think. But due to cheating from out of state, and multiple vote voters we won't know till the laws are fixed.
    States need the courage to do what Florida is doing and all states need a picture voter ID obtained at least 30 days in advance of an election.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •