1. #1 The curse of a golden (forked) tongue 

The curse of a golden tongue

Some of Barack Obama's best friends are Jews. He says so himself. (Who knew?) The Poles, not so much.

Mr. Obama is afflicted with golden tongue disease (croesus tungitus, but not in medical dictionaries), which is common to those with an eloquent tongue, particularly if the tongue is forked and bleeds around the edges. The tongue is sometimes off and running before the brain is fully engaged. In the president's case, the disease is probably terminal.

The president and his croesus tungitus have had a rough week. First he offended the Polish government with a reference to "Polish death camps" instead of saying "Nazi death camps in Poland." Then he offended facts, reality >>>

Speakers afflicted with a golden tongue (usually of fool's gold) squirm into trouble because they think they can say anything and the audiences will swoon no matter how foolish and absurd the message. Many times the man with the golden tongue is correct, and therein lies the trap in the rap. Sometimes the babble for the rabble doesn't make anybody swoon.

The president expected the 20 rabbis to swoon on cue, either from the unalloyed joy of just being in the presence of the long-awaited messiah, or from something he said. Because his brain was not fully engaged, he pandered with the oldest cliche in the repertoire of ecumenical panderers. This, alas, was not an audience as gullible as the president thought it was.

Haaretz, the Israeli newspaper, reported that Mr. Obama boasted to the assembled rabbis that he knows "more about Judaism" >>>

Mr. Obama no doubt learned all this at his Muslim school in Indonesia, and when he arrived in Chicagohe heard a lot of Jewish stuff from the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, his mentor in the faith who, after all, carried the name of a Jewish prophet. >>>

Mr. Obama and the Democrats just can't resist talking about religion in this campaign, using it to divide us, and we haven't got to the Mormons yet. In the president's mind, the 43 presidents before him don't count. He's the One.

But some of the presidents before him actually did study the Jewish religion, even without Jeremiah Wright as mentor. John Adams and James Madison understood Latin, Greek and Hebrew. Woodrow Wilson, a Presbyterian parson's son, listened to his father sometimes preach the Gospel from the Hebrew Bible. Jimmy Carter taught from the Old Scripture as well as from the New in his Baptist Sunday school class.

An authentic Bible scholar knows that precision is the better part of speech. Presidents must heed this in affairs of state as well. >>>

But a man with a golden tongue has only himself to blame when he loses himself in the wondrous magic of his own voice. He hears a giant sucking sound and thinks it's the sound of a swoon.

JewishWorldReview

--------------------------------------------

Or what about the curse of being a marxist moron? Hmm ....?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

That was a thoroughly entertaining read.

How can Obama possibly be reelected?

It could happen, I guess. God help us all, though, if it happens.

Has anyone seen any stats on his current standing in the American Jewish community? I can believe Hillary is the smartest woman before I could ever believe that he's the Messiah, the one, the smartest man in the world.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Has anyone seen any stats on his current standing in the American Jewish community? I can believe Hillary is the smartest woman before I could ever believe that he's the Messiah, the one, the smartest man in the world.
    According to the Washington Free Beacon Staff ...

Obama is far behind his 2008 pace with Jewish voters, new polling shows. According to Michael Barone at the Washington Examiner:

The latest survey of Jewish Americans, conducted March 14-27 by a firm called Knowledge Networks for the American Jewish Committee, shows Barack Obama leading Mitt Romney by a 61%-28% margin. That’s significantly behind Obama’s 78%-21% margin over John McCain among Jewish voters in the 2008 exit poll. …

Obama gets 72% of the votes of those most concerned with the health care issue, according to the current AJC survey, and 62% among those most concerned about the economy. But Romney leads Obama among those Jews whose major concern was national security issues (44%-42%) and U.S.-Israel relations (44%-42%). Clearly Obama is losing some Jewish voters on foreign policy issues.

JewishVotersLeavingObama

Of course the old adage applies: Jews are liberals FIRST. Before they are American. Before they are Jewish. Before they are anything else.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Doesn't matter. Like blacks, most Jews will flock to the polls and vote for him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Of course the old adage applies: Jews are liberals FIRST. Before they are American. Before they are Jewish. Before they are anything else.
    Just like blacks. It's race first, liberalism 2nd, all else a distant third.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Doesn't matter. Like blacks, most Jews will flock to the polls and vote for him anyway.

Just like blacks. It's race first, liberalism 2nd, all else a distant third.
    Nope, Race first, sex second, unions third, liberalism tied with first, and any non-hyphenated americans called racists/women hater's...