Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1 Another Tragedy in Florida 
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,065
    Breaking News Alert came across the TV this afternoon looking for this man and his child that he abducted. A few years ago, a Haitian man got into a fight with his baby's mother. He also stole a 9 month old child (his son), took him in his car and drove to a canal. He took the child by the feet, banged his head against the hood of the car, and tossed him in the canal. He later said he did that to get back at his girlfriend. This happened in my area as well. These savages come from the shithole also known as Haiti, come here to this country and continue to act in their savage ways. South Florida is home to many of these Haitians.


    CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. -
    A missing 1-month-old boy is found dead in a car, and his father is taken into police custody, the Broward Sheriff's Office said Friday.

    An Amber Alert was issued Friday for 1-month-old Josiah Saintil, whom police believe was abducted by his father, Janus Saintil, 24, of Deerfield Beach, on Thursday.

    The Broward Sheriff's Office said Saintil was believed to be traveling in a stolen black 2008 Kia Spectra with Florida license plate No. K52-8LH.
    Coral Springs police said that Janus Saintil was taken into custody. BSO said Friday afternoon that investigators have identified the deceased child as Josiah Saintil.

    "When you say you've seen it all, this is one of those things. Obviously, it was almost like the baby was carelessly discarded inside the trunk, a total lack of respect for the baby's life," said Broward County Sheriff Al Lamberti.

    http://www.local10.com/news/Missing-...q/-/index.html

    The haitians make the illegal mexicans look like boyscouts. It's time we gather them up and ship them back to their hellhole country. It's actually way past the time.
    Last edited by Hawkgirl; 06-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,417
    What scum.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    602
    If he's illegal he should be deported, if he's legal he should be locked up in jail without any luxuries.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    If he's illegal he should be deported, if he's legal he should be locked up in jail without any luxuries.
    The problem with deporting these maniacs is they'll probably sneak back in and do something similar or worse. Lock 'em up!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    The problem with deporting these maniacs is they'll probably sneak back in and do something similar or worse. Lock 'em up!
    If he killed this kid, and it seems like he did...the Death Penalty. We need Texas style justice in all 50 states.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    If he killed this kid, and it seems like he did...the Death Penalty. We need Texas style justice in all 50 states.
    Well there's that too!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member TVDOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    If he killed this kid, and it seems like he did...the Death Penalty. We need Texas style justice in all 50 states.
    If I recall correctly Florida's no slouch in handing out, and administering death penalties......

    doc
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    If I recall correctly Florida's no slouch in handing out, and administering death penalties......

    doc
    We are better at enforcing the death penalty than say NY...but not as swift as Texas.

    Click on your state
    http://deadlinethemovie.com/state/FL/index.php
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member TVDOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    We are better at enforcing the death penalty than say NY...but not as swift as Texas.

    Click on your state
    http://deadlinethemovie.com/state/FL/index.php
    Interesting....however the data is about six or seven years old in the states that I checked.

    doc
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    If he killed this kid, and it seems like he did...the Death Penalty. We need Texas style justice in all 50 states.
    You seriously think it shouldn't be left up to the states to decide whether to have the death penalty or not?

    I live in a state that doesn't-not because it's a blue state, but because a lot of the conservative christians in the state join with the liberals on this issue. The archdiocese of Detroit has taken a very strong anti-death penalty stance, and so have some of the Reformed churches in West Michigan. The most conservative governor of the past few decades, John Engler, was strongly opposed to the death penalty because of his catholicism.

    The only time criminals get executed for crimes committed in Michigan is when they do so on federal land. It happened in Grand Rapids-a man killed his girlfriend by tying her up and throwing her in a lake in the Manistee National Forest. He got sentenced to death in federal court. Otherwise, it's a mandatory life sentence withouth the possibility of parole for people convicted on first degree murder in Michigan courts. It means without possibility of parole, too. They never get out, except in a box or urn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •