1. #1 Outstanding Pizza 
    I forgot about this place. I went to a Pizza Rustica in South Beach when I first moved to Florida about 11 years ago. I ate lunch there everytime I visited South Beach, which was often when I lived on Miami Beach. I also ran into a Pizza Rustica in Fort Lauderdale next to the tattoo parlor about 5 years ago when I got my third tattoo.
    I recently found out they have one in Delray Beach, which is a 20 minute drive for me, so I went today with the munchin. BEST pizza ever...and that's from some coming from NYC..so I know my pizza.

They serve pizza by the slice. They have two dozens of pies, all different with an array of toppings. I tried the 4 cheese pizza today. It took up two plates. It had mozzarella, gorgonzola, asiago and parmiggiano, as well as other veggies, black and green olives, sundried tomatoes..and it was well seasoned.

Sorry, no recipe..I just wanted to share. I'll be going often. I want to try every single combination. I'll post each one, so those of you with no access to Pizza Rustica can dream.

It looks like the little cutie sure likes it, we had simple Simons tonight and I was so hungry it was excellent.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Wow it sounds and looks good.

I would also like to see the pictures of your tats.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post

I would also like to see the pictures of your tats.
    Exactly what I was thinking and an excellent idea ...
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.