Thread: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - The First Mission

Hybrid View

1. #1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - The First Mission 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Word out now on the game.

Friday High Moon Studios announced via twitter that Transformers: Fall of Cybertron will be released on PCs on August 28th with the 360 and PS3 release. Previously High Moon had no intention of releasing the game for the PC due to lack of time and resources but I am guessing the huge success of Diablo III proved there is a still a PC gaming market. According to GameSpy, the porting responsibilities has been outsourced to Mercenary Technology. On top of that they also released a 10 minute game play video (below) via IGN that shows off the first mission with Bumblebee. It opens with the Ark trying to leave Cybertron as the Nemesis attacks. The Metroplex pic from foxdie is a first look at the mega character that is part of a Optimus Prime level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ2oWKGOcxQ

Yeehaaa!!!! For a while I was afraid I'd have to buy a PS3 as I only have a fully decked out PC.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    He's a video showing more of the Dinobots in the game and Metroplex as well.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...trailer/730901
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    there will always be a market for PC games, wish these idiots at the studio's would get that through their heads.

Course, the reason D3 and SC2 have done as well as they have is because it's Blizzard and they have a reputation of getting it right and even if they don't fixing things quickly
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry