Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    Where did you find that! :D
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ciety/bill.gif ;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post

If you like I have the old Schoolhouse Rock DVD I loan you so you could watch "I'm just a Bill.
    Schoolhouse Rock - Election Collection!!!

Whether you want to help get your kids more interested in politics or just want to make your own election night more fun this is a must have for every house hold.

On September 23rd Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment will release Schoolhouse Rock -Election Collection - Limited Edition. The coolest part is the election tracking kit for on election night. Use stickers to count off the states won!

This fantastic collection includes fifteen of your all-time favorites. Those songs are "No More Kings", "Fireworks", "Shot Heard Round The World", "The Preamble", "The Great American Melting Pot", "Mother Necessity", "Sufferin' Till Suffrage", "I'm Just A Bill" (my all-time favorite), "Three-Ring Government", "I'm Gonna Send Your Vote To College", "Tyrannosaurus Debt", "Tax Man Max", "Walkin' On Wall Street", "Energy Blues" and more. The special features included in this DVD are the Disney FastPlay option, a new song "Presidential Minute."

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Come on LP. Why just post a picture when you can post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ

Any criticism of Fannie and Freddie in the past was viewed as racist. It was political suicide. As the recent videos posted prove - Fannie was deep in the pockets of the Congressional Black Caucus and made sure they supported loaning to minorities - no matter how unqualified.
    **** Obama and **** you too.