Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Kate's Red Dress 
    Some things are just worth mentioning, and Kate's red dress is one of them. Of course, all the royals showed up in their finest, but to upstage them all is a feat worth recording.

I think "Looking Good" has been redefined.

Power CUer
    She did look wonderful. Even the Crazy British Hats tradition was kept somewhat in check.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    This is what she wore to the Thanksgiving Service today at St. Paul's. She's been wearing a lot of Alexander McQueen this weekend, and it suits her beautifully.

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Meh too skinny no ass and not a red head, but she is rich so I guess I would settle for her :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Meh too skinny no ass and not a red head, but she is rich so I guess I would settle for her :D
    Heh. She could use you to wipe her shoes off on.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    This is what she wore to the Thanksgiving Service today at St. Paul's. She's been wearing a lot of Alexander McQueen this weekend, and it suits her beautifully.

Absolutely lovely!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Please she can kiss my little white ass, her status in life doesn't impress me one iota.

Power CUer
    We were just talking about clothes, not status. Her dress sense is impeccable (and yes, in her job, it matters).

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Please she can kiss my little white ass, her status in life doesn't impress me one iota.
    In response to your request, no she can't, and in response to your opinion, no one really cares, on either side of the pond, if her status impresses you one or more iota or no, anyway.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Some people are into that sort of thing...so I have read.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.