Thread: Oprah is thrown under the bus by the Obamas---what a surprise!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    B Clinton wants Hill to run for the top job, and I'm listening carefully to what he says; he rarely says anything without some sort of end game in mind.
    He gave an unofficial "endorsement" to Romney last week.

Harvey Weinstein, , is guest-hosting the old Larry King show on CNN last night, and he's got as his guest Bill Clinton, and here came the question from Harvey Weinstein. "Romney keeps talking about his experience at Bain Capital, producing jobs. Do you think Romney can produce jobs that Obama can't?"

CLINTON: I think he had a good business career. If you go in and you try to save a failing company, and you and I have friends here who invest in companies, you can invest in a company, run up the debt, loot it, sell all the assets, and force all the people to lose their retirement and fire them. Or you can go into a company, have cutbacks, try to make it more productive with the purpose of saving it. When you try, like anything else you try, you don't always succeed. I don't think that we ought to get into the position where we say this is bad work. This is good work. There's no question that getting up and going to the office and basically performing the essential functions of the office, a man who's been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold.

Yup, that sounds like an endorsement to me.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...es_mitt_romney

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Big bus.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Michelle was quoted as telling her staff: “Oprah with her yo-yo dieting and huge girth is a terrible role model. Kids will look at Oprah, who’s rich and famous and huge, and figure it’s okay to be fat.”
    Hey Mooshelle!

Oprah made billions! Oprah is famous! Oprah had the trust of most of the country! And Oprah has a pretty face.

You. Moose-shelle, are one of the ugliest biyatches EVER to enter the White House. Your face makes wild animals scream in horror. You also were unsuccessful, with your ignorant and awful senior "thesis" at Princeton (where you never belonged academically) and with a mediocre (at best) career. If it weren't for your marriage, you'd be waiting tables in this economy.

You're as ugly as they come. You never made Oprah's money and half the country thinks you're an angry shrew and wouldn't trust you with a potted plant.

You are in no way superior to the most successful female billionaire in American history, just because she has a weight problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Hey Mooshelle!

Oprah made billions! Oprah is famous! Oprah had the trust of most of the country! And Oprah has a pretty face.

You. Moose-shelle, are one of the ugliest biyatches EVER to enter the White House. Your face makes wild animals scream in horror. You also were unsuccessful, with your ignorant and awful senior "thesis" at Princeton (where you never belonged academically) and with a mediocre (at best) career. If it weren't for your marriage, you'd be waiting tables in this economy.

You're as ugly as they come. You never made Oprah's money and half the country thinks you're an angry shrew and wouldn't trust you with a potted plant.

You are in no way superior to the most successful female billionaire in American history, just because she has a weight problem.
    Had is right. She screwed up when she endorsed these "people". I'd take Oprah over the Obamas any day. Even still.

(I wish she had more sense than to endorse them)
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    He gave an unofficial "endorsement" to Romney last week.
    I agree.

President Clinton is a fiscal conservative. Clinton also knows if Obama wins in 2012 Hillary would have a great chance in 2016 as things will be really screwed up by then.

Oprah's new television network has lost a ton of money things are not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I agree.

President Clinton is a fiscal conservative. Clinton also knows if Obama wins in 2012 Hillary would have a great chance in 2016 as things will be really screwed up by then..............
    I hear ya. And I believe I know where you're coming from.
    But still, I wonder. When Bill was President we were going through the dot com bubble. We all had money! People who had not a clue were rolling in money. My sister considered herself a great stock trader. Houses appreciated 10% per year, and we all counted on that.

But I don't believe that Bill had anything to do with it. Bill was just the guy in the office when the surplus arrived. And probably, that surplus would not have arrived if Bill had not been forced to work with a Republican legislature. Remember, the Republicans sent Bill a welfare reform package three times before he finally signed it - then he took credit for it!

I don't think we know whether Bill is a fiscal conservative or not. He was never challenged with an economy that tested him.