Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 And this is why we are better than DU slags 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002773512

TheMastersNemesis (855 posts)

View profile

I Will Not Aid A Republican

Last edited Wed Jun 6, 2012, 02:02 AM USA/ET - Edit history (3)
    In the future if someone is in trouble and I find out they are a Republican I will just walk away. I won't help them in any way. I have already ended my association with all the Republicans I know. And none of them are my friends.
    We will help people no matter what their political affiliation. We don't end associations with people based on their political affiliations. We have friends who are Democrats.

People like MasterNemesis will someday choke to death on their own hate.

2. #2 I Will Not Aid A Republican 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That's ok dipshit, we don't want your help.

Wed Jun 6, 2012, 01:40 AM
    TheMastersNemesis

In the future if someone is in trouble and I find out they are a Republican I will just walk away. I won't help them in any way. I have already ended my association with all the Republicans I know. And none of them are my friends.

Their despair, real and imagined, is most comforting...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Um.... sure..... because if someone is injured in an accident, the first thing they do is declare their party affiliation....
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Ok, politics is a big part of my life too, buddy. But you spend too much time in the basement focused on politics, if you don't get any sunlight on your face ..so much so that you can't even realize that we're all humans (well most of us) and some things are more important.

Be the Levite or the Priest if you want. I'll continue to be the good Samaritan as long as I'm able.

And HAHA your guy lost. (Poke, poke)
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Wed Jun 6, 2012, 01:40 AM
    TheMastersNemesis

Thank God. When I'm trying to recuperate from an injury, the last thing I need is to have to fight off hepatitis as well.

I beat you to this by 6 hours, man.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...-than-DU-slags

I would never turn my back on a republican in need. For one thing, he probably has more money than I do and might reward me financially for my efforts!

But mainly, I don't believe in any exceptions to the golden rule, except for people who I know are going to attack me if I try to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I would never turn my back on a republican in need. For one thing, he probably has more money than I do and might reward me financially for my efforts!

But mainly, I don't believe in any exceptions to the golden rule, except for people who I know are going to attack me if I try to help them.
    That's generally a good rule of thumb. Sort of the Iron caveat to the Golden Rule.

I'll help anyone who is trying to help themself, but I won't subsidize bad conduct, like giving money to panhandlers. In the case of DUmmies, I'd provide any necessary aid in a crisis, and then cheerfully remind them of it the next time they complain about how heartless conservatives are. In fact, I've actually done this a couple of times, with liberal friends, and managed to keep some of them as friends.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

sweetapogee (460 posts)

7. good idea
    I'm a volunteer firefighter/EMT and as such get many chances to aid folks I don't know that are in need of assistance but for now on if my pager goes off at 2 AM I'm not getting out of bed if the 911 caller is not a Democrat. Better I get some sleep than to save some miserable pukes life/property.
    Wish I knew where this piece of shit volunteered.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Wish I knew where this piece of shit volunteered.
    Hopefully he's being sarcastic but with DUmmies you never know.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.