eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    GAAAAAAAA!!! Kill the messenger!!!!!

Wed Jun 6, 2012, 08:48 AM
    GarroHorus (91 posts)

Walker won 36% of Union voters

Huffington Post is my source for this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1572662.html

This begs a question.

If more than one-third of Union voters are unwilling to vote in favor of Unions, why should non-Union voters care about Unions any more?
    May the FORCE be with you!

Their tears are SO TASTY :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Their tears are SO TASTY :D
    YES! Their anguish sustains me!
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

That 36% better make sure to lock their doors and windows at night and check their cars for bombs when they go out. The unions don't like traitors.

The DUmmies fail to realize that there are people in unions who do actually work for a living - but they're not in government unions.

If more than one-third of Union voters are unwilling to vote in favor of Unions, why should non-Union voters care about Unions any more?
    Again, they are so blind that they can't see the answer that is right in front of them. Some union people, like me, actually think for themselves.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

When you don't have Right to Work, you are forcing people to join the union to get or keep a job. It's a pretty safe bet that a lot of them will remember being forced to do something they didn't want to, especially with a reminder about it on their pay stub every payday. Folks have a memory for bullshit like that, and payback is a mofo.

Ditto to DAT.

There are a lot of union members who are not union supporters, and now I think we know what percentage fall into that category. But they will be smart enough to pay their dues (which they recognize as extortion) and remain silent. Fortunately, I want to remind everyone, we still have the secret ballot in place in America.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    The DUmmies fail to realize that there are people in unions who do actually work for a living - but they're not in government unions.
    I sold equipment to various government agencies for many years. Although I ran across some people who were as dumb as a rock, there were many very intelligent, hard-working government workers. I don't think that we should paint with such a broad brush.

For years I'd go into offices and see more and more empty desks, with the ones left honestly trying to fill their jobs and the duties of those whose jobs had been eliminated. Of course, as I said, there were some really dumb folks there, but I've also seen that in the private sector.

In general I'm not in favor of the unions control in either the private or public sector. An example is the strangle hold the teachers' unions have here in Florida. The kids are getting a shameful education. Many of the teachers I've seen here are really dim bulbs and have no business teaching the kids. They hire about anyone just to fill a slot. I know of one woman here who hasn't the vaguest idea of what she's teaching, but she's got tenure. It gets me sick to see someone that dull doing that to the kids.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW