Thread: McCain Needs to Cut This Commercial, Immediately

1. #1 McCain Needs to Cut This Commercial, Immediately 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    McCain Needs to Cut This Commercial, Immediately

...but I don't think he needs us telling him that. I'm sure it's in the works.

And include this too -- Fannie Mae CEO calling Obama a member of the "family."
    http://ace.mu.nu/archives/273689.php

Why is this not being played from every forum available? Why is this not being repeated over and over and over from every public station in the land?

I have had a gut full of these democrats trying to blame everyone but themselves. This problem is not necessarily a political issue at all. These banks, with relaxed regulations, have loaned money to people they knew could not pay it back. The banks and the people borrowing the money are to blame.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrooms View Post
    Why is this not being played from every forum available? Why is this not being repeated over and over and over from every public station in the land?
    I hope it does.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    McCain Needs to Cut This Commercial, Immediately

...but I don't think he needs us telling him that. I'm sure it's in the works.

And include this too -- Fannie Mae CEO calling Obama a member of the "family."
    http://ace.mu.nu/archives/273689.php
    Lest not forget Alan Greenspan who stated to Congress prior to his leaving his Fed Chairmanship that there was no need for regulating these out of control outfits like Fannie and Freddie.

Several of the top dogs at Fannie need to be investigated for fraud. I am pretty sure that the Democrats will be coming out with the S & L debacle. So McCain should be gearing up for Fanniegate or The Fannie 3 ads.