1. #1 Issa: Fast & Furious Wiretap Applications Reveal Senior DOJ Involvement 
    Link
    Today, Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder detailing how wiretap applications reveal how close senior officials at the Department of Justice were to Operation Fast & Furious.

According to Chairman Issa, the applications were approved from March to July of 2010. Each one contained a memo from Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer authorizing it on behalf of Mr. Holder. These memos were also marked for Emory Hurley, the lead prosecutor for Operation Fast & Furious.

The DOJ leadership has repeated many times that this was a local issue and senior officials in Washington, DC were not involved. Chairman Issa notes Mr. Holder said during his February 2, 2012 testimony that wiretap applications contained no information on Fast & Furious.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Banned
    Issa is a jackass.

He started the CA recall years back. He's no better than the Dems who wasted time with the WI recall nonsense.

Trust me, the guy's a big showboating phony who loves to get on TV and grandstand. He wouldn't be complaining if it were a GOP lead DOJ. These trolls like Issa need to stop sabotaging every single department in the executive branch. When the U.S. cleaned "House", so to speak, in 2010, they left turds like him still around. Shame on his district for not finding someone better.

We need congressmen who are going to work for the people, not all this partisan B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Issa is a jackass.

He started the CA recall years back. He's no better than the Dems who wasted time with the WI recall nonsense.

Trust me, the guy's a big showboating phony who loves to get on TV and grandstand. He wouldn't be complaining if it were a GOP lead DOJ. These trolls like Issa need to stop sabotaging every single department in the executive branch. When the U.S. cleaned "House", so to speak, in 2010, they left turds like him still around. Shame on his district for not finding someone better.

We need congressmen who are going to work for the people, not all this partisan B.S.
    You have unfinished business in the Florida voter thread.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Issa is a jackass.

That's right, comrade, we need to stop this partisan witch hunt of government officials allowing guns to escape into Mexico! Forget the dead Mexicans, Holder needs his freedom to arm Mexican drug lords who will patrol our borders and keep them safe! Dig up Brian Terry, burn his body and erase all images of this unperson, he is clearly a partisan plant who will damage the reputation of Obama!

Get the damned guns flowing south, it's for the people!

You're an idiot, Spicoli.

It's going to be a bad summer to be a DUmmie.

Issa is a jackass.

were you this upset with Iran/contra?

I think with several hundred dead in Mexico and at least one Border Patrolman dead here, and with quite a few of those guns still in circulation, it wouldn't matter who was in power. Issa is doing his job.

The only sabotage going on is coming from the DoJ and they're trying to cover their asses. IF this isn't resolved by next January when a new President takes office and Holder and Co are gotten rid of, I seriously hope the investigation really starts digging and the SoB's that did F&F are brought up on charges - and that includes Napolitano and the Fraud in Chief in the White House if it's proven they knew about it and allowed it.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

I noticed today not one word of his drilling by Issa today on The DU web.

I think Holder is in deep doo-doo!!