Thread: HEY DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP! I know you troll this place. Listen up.

1. #1 HEY DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP! I know you troll this place. Listen up. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The Troops are not happy!!!!

Wed Jun 6, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Matariki

HEY DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP! I know you troll this place. Listen up.

I've received your dozens of emails today asking for money around last night's loss in Wisconsin. You know what - I want to hear what you plan on doing about CAMPAIGN FINANCE and CITIZEN'S UNITED. Because you will never, never, get enough donations from your increasingly impoverished base to equal that shit.

You had a House AND Senate majority for two years. Why didn't you do something about this when you had the chance?

Sure you are better than the alternative, but it's often difficult to not see you as enablers. And damn it, maybe you should wait a little for the grief and anger to settle before using stuff as a contribution gimmick. It comes off as disingenuous - all things considered.
    The beatings will continue till morale improves!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Their shrieks of agony are like music to me!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I want to hear what you plan on doing about CAMPAIGN FINANCE and CITIZEN'S UNITED.
    What exactly does he/she/it think anyone can do about groups that have a legal right to exist?

Can you imagine what a cluster**** the Dem party would be if their leadership listened to DUmmies?

The Democrats can't do anything regarding the CU ruling. It's a USSC ruling and neither Congress nor the WH can do squat.

The CU ruling has been more than victory for the first amendment because it's also something that keeps libtards from sleeping at night.

Let me see if I understand the logic of the DUmmies:

Corporations shouldn't be allowed to influence elections. The NY Times, Washington Post, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and assorted other liberal media outlets, which endorse candidates and shill for them, are corporations or subsidiaries of corporations. Therefore, the mainstream media should not be allowed to influence elections. Did I get that right?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

obxhead (6,234 posts)
    11. It wasn't the filibuster that stopped progress

it was the THREAT of a filibuster that stopped them. How many times did Dem leadership force the R's to actually filibuster shit during those 2 years.

Had I been Speaker I would have forced them to actually stand and recite whatever nonsense they wanted to for every single threat.
    I wonder if Senate Republicans would have obeyed Pelosi.