1. #1 Ok time for some tough love 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's time for nadinbrzezinski, Political Atomic Scientist!!!

Wed Jun 6, 2012, 01:17 PM

nadinbrzezinski

Ok time for some tough love

Last edited Wed Jun 6, 2012, 05:55 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    You know what the problem of the democratic party is? (And I am sure you are not going to like it)

And I mean the heart of the problem....

Stop the whining and the belly aching and pointing fingers.

Main problem is, the other side IS organized (and has money, that helps)... Dems... not so much...

The Republicans figured this out long ago, you want to control the country, you need to control all from the dog catcher and school district level (where all the local power is), all the way to the WH.

Dems have not figured this out. At least I have yet to see evidence that people understand this... let alone local parties.

Quick, who was running for your local court who was more to your liking? How about the school board? If you happen to have dog catcher, dog catcher. (Yeah, yea, I happen to know and I voted for them)

Local game matters...

Now to work with me...

Question her logic and she ignors you, agree with her and she might favor you with a reply...
    May the FORCE be with you!

She really is demonstrating her stupidity there, school boards elections are nonpartisan everywhere I've ever lived, and there is hardly a major city that isn't controlled by Democrats, due to the combination of opportunities for graft and other forms of organized crime, and the presence of high concentrations of entitlement recipients, who are generally a quite reliable Donk constituency.

Main problem is, the other side IS organized (and has money, that helps)... Dems... not so much...
    Kind of hard for Democrats to have money when so many of the people who could be donors don't have jobs and live off the government. It's actually kind of a vicious, self-destructive circle. Democrat voters refuse to get jobs and live off the government, the Democrats in office kowtow to these voters and keep enacting legislation to keep them living off the government, the voters piss and moan about the Democrats not having enough money to beat Republicans, etc. Kinda puts the whole Democrat campaign finance reform plan into perspective, doesn't it?

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Ether its been a long day at work or some thing else. But Nadia is correct and has a point. Too a point.

Stop the whining and the belly aching and pointing fingers.
    Its all they do. And it never helps them. Its always some one elses fault. The polls lie when they don't support our agenda. And they cheated when we don't get our way.

Main problem is, the other side IS organized
    This year, yes. Far more then the left. Last '08, hell no. Organized is too simplistic. It also has to do with message, general mood and drive. We have all three, they have none.

The Republicans figured this out long ago, you want to control the country, you need to control all from the dog catcher and school district level
    Dog catcher? I couldn't care less. And how many districts elect their dog catcher? Around here they hire some smuch who really spends too much time drinking to drive around in a beat up truck and pick them up.

School board. We've lost the schools years ago. Thinking our children were some how exempt from their ideology.

The rest is rambling.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009