1. #1 The day prior to the election, it was reported that Walker is most likely going to be 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002777085

shcrane71 (1,089 posts)

View profile

The day prior to the election, it was reported that Walker is most likely going to be indicted.
    His closest friend turned on him and began snitching. This John Doe investigation into illegal use of state resources has been going on for months.

Voters didn't "stand with Walker", and Walker's/Fitzgerald's policies because Wisconsin is dead last in job creation amongst the states.
    Yeah, that's called the mainstream media trying to influence an election by trying to get people to not vote for someone who might be indicted (in 24 business hours?).

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    God, these people are so full of shit. Walker STARTED the damn investigation because of money showing up missing. How this whole thing is getting pinned on him is just utter bullshit and shows how low these fuckers are.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    God, these people are so full of shit. Walker STARTED the damn investigation because of money showing up missing. How this whole thing is getting pinned on him is just utter bullshit and shows how low these fuckers are.
    In another thread, people here are discussing bias vs. spin. The tactic of trying to pin the investigation he started on him is spin.

You know who's claiming that Walker is going to be indicted? Exactly one person: David Shuster. Dumbass Ed Shultz has since picked up the meme. Is this getting claimed by, say, Tingles Matthews? Nope.

Now, let's all remember David Shuster is: the only person who was claiming that Karl Rove was going to be indicted, which was picked up by the moonbats and led us to some of the greatest hilarity ever on the internet.

So, I'm sure Scott Walker has twenty-four business hours to get his affairs in order.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And what will happen when nothing happens???

You got it!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    You know who's claiming that Walker is going to be indicted? Exactly one person: David Shuster. Dumbass Ed Shultz has since picked up the meme. Is this getting claimed by, say, Tingles Matthews? Nope.

Now, let's all remember David Shuster is: the only person who was claiming that Karl Rove was going to be indicted, which was picked up by the moonbats and led us to some of the greatest hilarity ever on the internet.

So, I'm sure Scott Walker has twenty-four business hours to get his affairs in order.
    Thanks for the old link. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
    Thanks for the old link. Good times.
    VERY good times. The meltdown after Pitt had to come clean was just epic.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    VERY good times. The meltdown after Pitt had to come clean was just epic.
    Yep, 24 business hours. Such fond memories of how the Pittster became the laughingstock of the internets.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Yep, 24 business hours. Such fond memories of how the Pittster became the laughingstock of the internets.
    That was epic! And then Pitt told Herr Skinner off in a drunken rage. Just too funny...
    May the FORCE be with you!