1. #1 This is why we laugh at the DUers... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I swear, they make it so easy sometimes...

Response to WillyT (Original post)
    Tue Jun 5, 2012, 09:37 PM

Generic Other (18,935 posts)
    4. Would I be reading this website if I wasn't trying to help?

<snip>

Doing protection spells on candidates we think most likely to be cursed by Christian spellcasters or victimized by electoral skullduggery, using campaign photos or posters for focusing devices. These spells are the magical equivalent of providing bodyguards.

Doing revelation spells on major criminal suspects in our state capitols.

Focusing energy on polling places in our states (or other swing states) to make sure that all votes are honestly and successfully cast and counted. These spells are the magical equivalent of looking over the poll workers’ shoulders.

<snip>

http://www.neopagan.net/SpellsforDem...oliticalSpells

I just shake my head sometimes...
    But always laugh.
    May the FORCE be with you!

These people operate motor vehicles at high speed, some while talking on the phone!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Ah, that explains it. Now I understand how an inexperienced self-absorbed clown got elected to the WH in 08.

cursed by Christian spellcasters
    Wow. I guess I completely missed the part of the Bible that details how to cast spells.

Could this be a mole/spoof? Given the following, I'm leaning towards that:

Doing gonad transplant spells on journalists, especially on the major TV networks, to give them courage, tenacity, rudeness, and whatever else is needed to correct lies and errors by the candidates, other politicians, corporate spokespeople, and lobbyists immediately after they are made, rather than weeks after the elections are over.
    "gonad transplant spells"

In other words, a spell to grow them some cajones. Seems like a joke. Of course, I've seen much, much stupider on completely serious pagan websites.

WilliamPitt This message was hidden by Jury decision.
    Aw! I want to know what he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Aw! I want to know what he posted.
    WilliamPitt (50,965 posts)
    9. Some here

View profile
    would honestly be grateful if you'd shut the fuck up about what you think 'some here' think or feel.

I've watched you post for a long time now. By your lights, I fit into at least three dozen different categories, all based on however you decide to measure 'some here' from day to day.

It's tiresome, and divisive, and you do it all the time. Don't feel bad; it's a cottage industry around here.

'Some here' think threads that level accusations and recriminations against "Some Here" are chickenshit, worthy of The DU Chickenshit Hall Of Fame, because such rhetorical assholery allows 'some here' to talk shit without having to stand behind their accusations.

Keep Capitalizing Your Sentences.

"Call on God, but row away from the rocks." - Hunter S. Thompson
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    WilliamPitt (50,965 posts)
    9. Some here

View profile
    would honestly be grateful if you'd shut the fuck up about what you think 'some here' think or feel.

I've watched you post for a long time now. By your lights, I fit into at least three dozen different categories, all based on however you decide to measure 'some here' from day to day.

It's tiresome, and divisive, and you do it all the time. Don't feel bad; it's a cottage industry around here.

'Some here' think threads that level accusations and recriminations against "Some Here" are chickenshit, worthy of The DU Chickenshit Hall Of Fame, because such rhetorical assholery allows 'some here' to talk shit without having to stand behind their accusations.

Keep Capitalizing Your Sentences.

"Call on God, but row away from the rocks." - Hunter S. Thompson
    Thank you!

Focusing energy on polling places in our states (or other swing states) to make sure that all votes are honestly and successfully cast and counted.
    Kind of working at cross-purposes to the DNC and Holder's DOJ on that one, aren't ya?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I'd had a bit of a rough day (Plans for my best friend's bachelor party this weekend have hit a couple snags), so I needed a good laugh! Thank you!
    These are the same sorts of people on DU who think Christians are idiots whose beliefs are irrational and out of touch with reality!
    btw, I noticed that the person behind that site is apparently named "Isaac Bonewits." A more fitting last name would be if the word "Bone" were replaced with the word "Dim."
    "Gonad transplant spells" for journalists? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Would that mean that all female journalists will each out of nowhere sprout a pair of "Fun- boys" apiece?'
    Oh, and geez, what is with that site constantly claiming that Christians are "Warlocks" and cast spells?
    News flash, Harry Pothead: Christians don't practice witchcraft or cast spells. The Bible forbids it, and with good reason. We pray to the Lord Jesus Christ (Aka the most powerful being in the universe, infinitely more powerful and more loving than any deities that you "Neopagan" loons worship, all of whom are either imaginary or demonic in nature) that His will be done, and that He hopefully causes things to fall into place the way He knows to be best, while still humbly lifting our requests up to Him.
    As ridiculous as that site is, the people running that site clearly need Jesus in their lives. I think I will pray for them.