Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    You might still need to be more specific.
    :p
    LOL!LOL!LOL!
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Sonnabend
    Who believes such nonsense?
    I'd ask the same of a person like you who jumps on the green religion bandwagon. Paid your sacrifices to Mother Gaia yet?

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I'd ask the same of a person like you who jumps on the green religion bandwagon. Paid your sacrifices to Mother Gaia yet?
    He can prove the trees exist, unlike that other deity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I don't believe the Gaia hypothesis.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm not big on people who 1. believe fervently that the End Times are upon us and 2. believe that they are going to be raptured off of this planet before all hell breaks loose being president or vice president. It's kind of a conflict of interest, for a leader to be more vested in the afterlife than the current one. I'm not singling out christians, though, just using their terminology because that is what I'm familiar with. Muslims and other religions have some similar ideas about final judgment and such.

I don't think McCain has those beliefs, but it appears his running mate does.
    I don't think it's reasonable to assume that Governor Palin shares Bishop Muthee's beliefs and concerns about witchcraft but I think it's reasonable to ask her if she does.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    I don't think it's reasonable to assume that Governor Palin shares Bishop Muthee's beliefs and concerns about witchcraft but I think it's reasonable to ask her if she does.
    The whole story has to be a fake. All progressives know that Christians are really racist haters. Who would ever believe a racist, right-wing, fundie church would allow visiting African pastors? And Palin has to be the worst of the racists, she's actually running against an African American man. The OP is simply unbelievable.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    As a rational person, most of the time, it scares the living shit out of me to think about the person just one missed heart-beat away from the most powerful office on the face of the Earth being a nut-case religious zealot, Christian, Jew, Hindu, or Sesame-Street-Big-Bird-Dropping tea-leaf-reader.

If you were rational, it wouldn't bother you at all to have a Christian in office. After all, we started this country.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    From Daily Mail UK...

Remind me again... what century are we lviing in?
    I think we're all entitled to our weird friends. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    But neither he nor you can prove that "other" deity does not exist. Since you raise the subject and stepped up to the plate you must now prove the "other" deity doesn't exist.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Sonnabend
    I am more comforted by the fact that Sarah Palin will be Vice President than I am of you ever having any real responsibility.

You lie so often and so glibly that if you told me the sky was blue, I'd go outside to check. Sarah Palin is honest of who and what she is...you're just another snivelling little liberal.

I don't believe the Gaia hypothesis.
    Yet you "believe in" AGW. If the question "do you believe" is not faith based, I don't know what is. Then again you're so stupid, you're the one telling me gravity is a theory.