1. #1 You stay classy, Barack 
    http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...-way-down.html

Update: It Was A Gay Joke - Obama: Michelle "Doesn't Go All The Way Down"

Update: Buzzfeed has added the transcript. Given that it was related to Ellen DeGeneres, the context becomes a bit more clear - or, less fuzzy, perhaps.

I want to thank my wonderful friend who accepts a little bit of teasing about Michelle beating her in pushups -- (laughter) -- but I think she claims Michelle didn’t go all the way down. (Laughter.)

I'm thinking Barry didn't want to go there at a gay and lesbian fund raising event. But he di-d!!

Pool reporter Todd Gilman of the Dallas Morning News writes:

He warmed up with some jokes about the first lady’s appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show. “Michelle outdoes me in pushups as well,” he said, after saying that she’s taken some criticism on her technique “because she doesn’t go all the way down” – a line that he let hang, naughtily, provoking laughter from the crowd.
    *facepalm*

Perhaps he learned the joke at the Special Olympics.

This is the most low class remark I have ever heard from a sitting president, of course the liberals will explain away how he made this kind of remark about his wife and first lady.
    Odd how the left complains when we mention her big ass after she finishes a few of her health sermons yet Barack can make carpet licker jokes about her. Sorry Barack, you can put your fantasies away, she only goes down on lobsters.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is the most low class remark I have ever heard from a sitting president,
    I alluded to his Special Olympics joke, which I think qualifies for the lowest class remark he or any other president has said. Lesbians, at least, can defend themselves if they so wish. (Fat chance in this case.) Not so much developmentally disabled kids.

It would have been funnier if Bill Clinton had said it about Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It would have been funnier if Bill Clinton had said it about Hillary.
    NO! It would have been funnier if Hillary said it about Bill!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Let's see. Take the above comment, add it to his recent comment about "Polish death camps", his comment about the Special Olympics, his mispronunciation of corpsman, this is what we hear from the main stream media:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Let's see. Take the above comment, add it to his recent comment about "Polish death camps", his comment about the Special Olympics, his mispronunciation of corpsman, this is what we hear from the main stream media:

Compare and contrast to their treatment of his predecessor. Yeah, you know exactly what I mean.