Thread: Human Milk In Restaurant Food?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Mothers Milk Makes Great Cheese ,Sweet and Tangy 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Human Cheese, Sweet and Tangy

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...man_cheese.php

So this is what it has come to, the only place left to turn in a world awash in chemicals masquerading as food: "Human dairy, the taste of mother's love." Human Cheese is made fresh from human breast milk, which you can verify yourself because the video shows you the source. Equally important, in the new social enterprise, Human Cheese is manufactured by "excited employees that live fulfilling lives." This send-up of the new greenwashing trend in advertising will give you a good belly-laugh, if you don't pause to consider the tragic fact that even human milk is not free from chemical contamination.

Watch out Wisconsin, human cheese is gaining market share, enjoyed by husbands and children for it's "sweet and tangy" taste. This brings a whole new angle to the 100 mile diet! For those who are grossed out, and that seems to be the intention of the video's creator, there is also "I can't believe it's not human".

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008...man_cheese.php

Human Breast Milk Cheese Made in France :D

Le Petit Singly is a farm that specializes in making cheese from women’s breast milk. Are you imagining the milking process? Admittedly, that imagery makes me come to the conclusion that it’s an absolutely bizarre and crazy world of cheesemaking in little ole Singly, France. But, no. I think the “donors” bring their milk to the farm, or something like that.

The cheese is produced exactly like it would be for cow’s milk and apparently tastes like it has hints of hazelnut. I still have my doubts about its existence, though. The farm says the cheese is rich in vitamins and nutrients but I don’t think these survive after being ultra-pasteurized. Also, they have an “AB” label, which is the official label for organic products. Does that mean that the women all grazed on organic?

Anyway, you can order breast milk cheese online from le Petit Singly, if you’re interested. Will this be the next trend in the foodie world? You know, something on the menu at Thomas Keller’s The French Laundry (or Per Se), El Bulli or your un-run-of-the-mill experimental haute cuisine. I can hear the waiter now, “Your next course, course 5 out of 13 courses, is a palette cleanser consisting of deep fried fois gras marbles coated in a crispy fig and pine nut crumble. The fois gras marbles are fried in extra virgin Argan oil that was infused with 6 very rare and different herbs found only around the area surrounding Mount Kilamanjaro. The fois gras marbles sit proudly on their foundation of 5 paper-thin slices of exclusive fromage duh Fwahnce (”cheese” is too ordinary) made from FRENCH mother’s milk. (”breast milk” sounds too scary and thus, not very posh.) In between each slice of fromage is a succulent layer of organic creme fraiche, Beluga caviar, French capers and candied pecans - and the whole ensemble is lightly splashed with aged, vintage balsamic vinegar. Oh, and by the way, you must eat this dish wearing these 3D glasses to experience the full visual and culinary effect combined. Bon Appetit.”

http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/200...ade-in-france/

Women who lower themselves to going along with these things are stupid cows.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    To the food sources, YES. To saving babies lives - another story.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    This kind of thing will appeal to the Alfa sprouts, arugella salad liberal Hive Mind set ,Kill the kids then steal their mothers milk for cheese !

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    $5.40 for 14 ounces? Damn.
    If I had only known 12 years ago. Dammit, man!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III