Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just sent it to Rush, Hannity and Levin. Maybe one of them will pick it up.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

The site features contributors Joe Connason EJ Dionne, Jonathan Alter and Cynthia Tucker. It's another liberal pseudo news site.

However, since we are discussing college, can somebody find out if Obama impersonated a Kenyan in order to game the affirmative action system at Harvard? Did he get grants that were set aside for foreign-born students? Was he admitted on the basis of this claim?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    I wonder since barlush.....I mean taverner is posting this in DUmmyland could skinner be sued by romney for slander etc.....and anything else? (donning tinfoil hat)
    No tinfoil hat necessary. I believe that's actually a very real possibility. Owners of online forums like DU are responsible for the content they allow.

I don't think that Romney used the State Police uniform for anything more than the pranks described in the article. The thing that makes it an obvious prank is that he wore a MSP uniform, but put the red light on a white Rambler. MSP drive bright blue cars, SUVs and Harleys , and have done so as far back as I can remember, which is about back to the time period that Romney was allegedly performing these pranks. We even call the shade "MSP Blue" or "State Police Blue", around here.

The DUers are idiots, and the world of the 1960s is not today's world. Nobody should engage in similar pranks in this day and age, because men have posed as cops in order to pull over women and rape them, or pull over anyone and rob them at gunpoint.

I wonder if DU would go after city workers who paint benches and railings because of that one serial rapist who put fresh paint on the same in order to catch women.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I just sent it to Rush, Hannity and Levin. Maybe one of them will pick it up.
    Send it to some conservative bloggers, too, like Michelle Malkin.