1. #1 (Mr) Jennifer Braly 
    Obama Justice Department Threatens University With Lawsuit Because Transgendered Man Can‘t Use Women’s Bathrooms

Excerpt:

1. Gender is a social construct.

2. There are at least five genders (what the other three are is not explained), not two, and that’s a conservative estimate.

3. The proper pronoun to use to describe transgendered people is not “he” or “she” but rather “ze.” The possessive form of this word is “hir.” The word to use in formal address (as in “Sir” or “Madame”) is “Ziram.”

And…

4. Anyone who disagrees with any of this, or even questions it, is automatically “heteronormative” or worse, “heterosexist.”
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

What went wrong in this country to allow these freaks a say in such matters?

OK, then at halftime at a football game when the men's bathroom looks like the wager lines at Belmont this coming Saturday then I am free to use the ladies room. Can't have it both ways.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

What ever happened to the tranny that made a spectacle of himself during the Plame testimony?

Now THIS is something worthy of the DOJ's attention. Finally, a weighty matter worthy of maximum resources. Forget those ancillary, side show nuisance issues like Fast and Furious and Black Panther voter intimidation.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I love #3.

I'm sure there is some ethnic group who would consider using "ze" as a pronoun to be making fun of the way they talk. Maybe the French? It seems like something Pepe Le Pew would say "Loover, I will take ze back to ze cashbah and we will love each other until ze sun rises".