Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Attorney General Eric Holder assigns two U.S. attorneys to lead investigations ... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Breaking on CNN.

I wonder what they will find????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Breaking on CNN.

I wonder what they will find????
    I wonder what took so long!

Here's an AP Link
    Last edited by Gina; 06-08-2012 at 09:01 PM.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    But here's the question. Are they really independent. Or just loyal partisan hacks who will find nothing or some rouge sectary.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post

Here's an AP Link
    I couldn't get your link to work, here is another.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-08-18-57-40
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I couldn't get your link to work, here is another.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-08-18-57-40
    That one doesn't work either!

That's really weird. There were 2 AP links yesterday and now neither one works.

DUN DUN DUN
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    But here's the question. Are they really independent. Or just loyal partisan hacks who will find nothing or some rouge sectary.
    Duh! Partisan butt kissers.

Here's an AP Link
    Shredding documents and dissapearing evidence takes a long time.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned

Here's an AP Link

Please, Sheriff Joe has been breaking federal law for years and they're just getting around to him.

This DOJ lacks teeth.

Scooter Libby set a bad precedent. People at the WH think they're immune.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post
    Please, Sheriff Joe has been breaking federal law for years and they're just getting around to him.
    Care to cite an example? If not, then shut your pie hole.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingBig View Post

This DOJ lacks teeth.

Scooter Libby set a bad precedent. People at the WH think they're immune.
    They have not "just gotten around" to Sheriff Joe, they have pressed bogus charges against him for years which he has met and beat.
    Ever since the DOJ merged with the Black Panther Party 3 years ago it has made them a joke, the Black Panthers are losing all of their credibility associating with Obama's DOJ.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Another source ...

Holder appoints 2 US attorneys to lead leaks probe

Two U.S. attorneys are taking over separate FBI investigations into leaks of national security information that critics have accused the White House of orchestrating to improve President Barack Obama's re-election chances, a claim Obama calls "offensive" and "wrong."

Recent news articles contained details of U.S. involvement in a partially successful computer virus attack on Iran's nuclear program and on the selection of targets for counterterrorism assassination plots. The leaked information generally painted Obama as a decisive and hands-on commander in chief. >>>

Three weeks ago, FBI Director Robert Mueller said the bureau had launched an investigation into who leaked information about an al-Qaida plot to place an explosive device aboard a U.S.-bound airline flight. Separately, calls from Capitol Hill have mounted urging a leak probe into a New York Times story a week ago about U.S. involvement in cyberattacks on Iran. >>>

Lawmakers have pointed to recent stories by The New York Times, The Associated Press and other news organizations that contain previously secret information and cite anonymous U.S. officials.

The strongest claims came Tuesday from Obama's 2008 election opponent, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

"They're intentionally leaking information to enhance President Obama's image as a tough guy for the elections," McCain said after taking to the Senate floor to list some of the alleged breaches. "That is unconscionable." >>>

The House Intelligence Committee chairman, Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., said his committee would formally investigate the leaks but that he was concerned about the level of cooperation he would get from two government agencies.

"Just today, the CIA informed the (committee) that it cannot respond to our request for information regarding the leaks, a very troubling event indeed," Rogers said.

The CIA has come under fire for allegedly sharing with Hollywood filmmakers classified details of last year's U.S. raid into Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden.

KansasCityStar‎

Read it today as it may be gone tomorrow ... just ask the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Sen. Patrick (Leaky) Leahy, D-Vt.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.